71: Best News Ever/Sandy (pt.2)

Requested by Traumlandmaedchen

Andy

*Four months later*

I was sitting on the couch, Sonny right next to me. Even though he would have had another business trip, he decided to stay home with me throughout the whole pregnancy and hopefully the first years of the child too. He was also very protective of me, never letting me go anywhere myself. He wouldn't even allow me to get something from the kitchen or the bedroom. Just a few minutes ago, I wanted to get myself a water, but as soon as I was stood up Sonny pressed me back down to sit. "What do you need?", he asked, standing up himself. After I had replied, telling him I wanted a water, he went into the kitchen to get me a glass. Coming back a minute or two later with not only a glass of water, but also some biscuits.

I snuggled deeper into his embrace, a disney film playing on the tv. My husband had his arm around my shoulders, pulling me even closer. His other hand rested on my already very noticeable round baby belly. Suddenly he jerked his hand away. His eyes met mine, silently asking if I had felt it too. And of course I had, it's my belly after all. I could see tears welling up in the beautiful green eyes of his. He placed his hand back on my stomach, eager to feel another kick. "Hi Baby", he spoke softly, trying to encourage them to kick again. And they did. A small foot could be felt against the inside of my stomach. Sonny sat up and took my hand in his. He guided it towards my stomach, placing it there and his on top. His eyes gazed into mine, a smile playing on his lips. I leaned forward to kiss them. "I love you", I said. " I love you, too", he whispered back.

Just then another kick was thrown in my belly. I scrunched up my nose as this one actually hurt. Of course Sonny noticed immediately and soothed over it with the palm of his hand. "Hey baby, you need to be more careful. Otherwise Daddy will be hurting", a smile still on his face while he spoke. As if they understood, I could feel a much more gentle kick in response. Sonny pressed his lips to mine for a slow kiss. Our hands still resting on my belly. "I love you", he said after pulling back, smiling a bright smile at me.

Words: 415
01.04.2020

I don't have any more motivation today, but I hope you liked it anyway and you enjoyed reading. Sorry that it's so short. Please vote and comment. And send some requests.

Thank you for 3,5 votes and 92K reads! This is actually insane! Thank you so so much. I really hope you like and enjoy my oneshots. I would appreciate some feedback and comments. Love you <3