23: Why?/Ralex

3rd persons pov

"No, Alex, we're done! We're actually done!", Robbie screamed at Alex.

"Please Baby let me explain", Alex pleaded.

"There is nothing to explain. And DON'T call me Baby", Robbie yelled back.

But he was right. There was nothing to explain. Alex had kissed Mikey. And Robbie saw it, which made him go wild. He wondered if it was the first time. If Alex had done it some other times already. And why with Mikey. Out off all, Mikey. His best friend, his brothers best friend, Alex' best friend. He was disappointed. In both of them. Mikey and Alex.

"Please Robbie", Alex tried again only to be shaken off.

"No Alex, safe it. I don't want to hear it. We're over", Robbie said and exited the room. He immediately went into Rye's room. Falling onto his brothers bed, starting to cry. Rye, who was completely shoked as to why his older brother was crying, tried his best to comfort him. But it wasn't easy to comfort someone when you don't even know what had happened. Soon Robbie's cries started to turn into sobbs.

"Robbie? Please calm down", Rye said but Robbie just clinged onto him and cried harder.

"Please, what happened", Rye tried again.

"Alex... he... Mikey", that was all Robbie could say, being interrupted by sobbs, that came through him.

"What did he do? I swear I'll kill him", Rye threated.

Robbie just continued crying.

"Robbie? Robbie Babe?! Please-", Alex tried again as he came into the room.

"Go away Alex", the two brothers said in union, Rye a little sharper than Robbie.

Alex immediately left, hoping the two will calm down, so he can explain why he had kissed Mikey.

After Robbie calmed down the two brothers talked about everything. Robbie explained the situation and why he came to him crying to Rye. And even though Rye was angry, yes even furious that Alex did this he advised Robbie to talk to him. If you want a relationship to work out, you need to talk about things like that. About problems, issues and things that you don't like.

So Robbie went downstairs to find Alex. After some time he found him in their room, laying on the bed crying.

"Alex, babe, please don't cry", Robbie said, "I'm here"

Alex immediately hugged Robbie, crying into his shoulder.

"Ironic, I hurt you and made you cry and now your comforting me", Alex smiled a bit.

"Oh Alex it's okay"

"No it's not. I'm so sorry. I don't even know why I did it. I love you so much"

"I love you too Alex"

Words: 435
26.02.2019
Wow okay, I honestly don't know what this was😅. I reread my oneshots and I found so many mistakes, this is just embarrassing. Like honestly why didn't I know These things🤦.

Thank you so much for 4K reads! 💖💖 Please send some requests.