51: Time With You/Sock

Jack

"Sonny?", I whisper and lift my head slightly from where it's placed on my boyfriend's chest.
"Yeah?", he asks, sitting up. His hand falls off my back and he quickly brushes his hair out of his face before placing it back.
"I want some hot chocolate. Can we go get some at the shop?" I sit up and look at him. Sonny knows which shop I mean, or at least he should know. There is this little one right down the road, they make the best hot chocolate and coffee.

"But I don't want to get up.", the dark haired whines. I chuckle softly and drag him up with me. I quickly pull on a hoddie, well Sonny's hoodie. Sonny gets dressed himself and then we go downstairs. I grab my keys and put on my shoes. Then I take my boyfriend's hand and we head out

During the five minutes walk we don't talk much. Sonny's finger tips brush over my the back of my hand every now and then. It was beautiful, just the fresh morning air and the two of us.

Finally we reach the little café. We walk in and sit down. A waiter comes over to us immediately, asking us what we want. Sonny orders a hot chocolate for me and a coffee for himself. When the waiter walks away after writing it down, my boyfriend takes my hand again and presses a kiss to my cheek. I, of course, blush instantly and look away.
"Oh baby, don't hide your pretty face", Sonny mumbles into my ear. Shivers run down my spine while he turnes my face towards him. "You're gorgeous.", he says and kisses me, this time on the lips.
"And you're beautiful", I whisper back in between kisses.

Just then the waiter comes back with our drinks. He puts them down wordlessly, trying not to disturb us. But when I notice him, I feel the heat rush to my face and look away once again. Sonny just chuckles and thanks the waiter.
We drink our drinks in silent. As always the hot chocolate is delicious. After finishing we pay and walk outside. "Wanna go to the park?", Sonny asks while intertwining our fingers together.
"Okay sure", I answer and pull him with me.

At the park we sit down under the trees. Sonny leans against a tree and i lay my head on his thigh. His hands brush through my hair, playing with it as we sat there talking. With relish, I close my eyes feeling content in the moment.

Words: 428
15.09.2019
Hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I've been focusing on a book that I write. It will come out very soon.
(If anyone remembers, somewhen in febuary I said I was writing on a new book. Well this is that book. I've been abandoning it every now and then and it was a very slow writing process, but now I will really publish it very soon.)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Please vote, comment and request. 💓💓