80: I Love You

Bronny; POV Brooklyn

"Baby!", I whined, dragging out the vowels. "Come back to bed." I was laying on our shared bed, face buried into the pillow. My boyfriend standing somewhere a bit away in the room, sorting through some papers. "Just give me a minute.", he said, continuing with what he was doing. I let out another whine, but turned around to lay on my side.

A few minutes later, I was just about to fall asleep, I felt him slip under the covers behind me. The bed dipping under his weight. Sonny's arms wrapping around my torso, hand resting on my belly. Caressing it slowly with his thumb. "I love you", he mumbled into my hair. A smile spreading on my face. Tilting my head back to kiss him on the lips, then turning back around to snuggle more into him and his warmth. "I love you", I whispered content.

Randy; POV Rye

Coming home from work, I put down my bag and take of my shoes. "Hey, babe?", I yell into the house. "Kitchen!", is all I'm getting back. A smile spreading on my face as i make my way towards our kitchen. Once I enter it, I see Andy with his back facing me, chopping vegetables. My smile widening. Slowly, I come even closer, carefully wrapping my arms around him from behind.

Leaning my head against his shoulder, breathing in his scent. He leans his head back. "Baby!", I breathe out. My lips touching his neck as I speak. I feel Andy shuddering, getting goosebumps on his neck. Nearly all his bodyweight now on me. "I love you", I whisper, leaving a kiss right under his ear. "I love you, too."

Harplyn; POV Harper

I was playing video games, clicking and tugging on the buttons on my controller. Noticing the opening door, but not really realising Brook slipping into the room, as I was focused on my game. He sat down next to me, making me jump slightly. He watched me play for a while, but the I could feel him stand up and wander around the room. Once again being totally engrossed in my game.

Suddenly I felt a body present right next to me. I looked up to see Brook standing above me. I flashed him a smile, then turning back to my game, though. A sigh left his lips and he came closer to lift up my arms. Crawling in under them and sitting on my lap. I chuckled, my arms around his neck, resting on his back with the controller still tightly in my grasp. While his were sneaking around my waist to hold onto them firmly. I smiled, happy to be close to my boy. "I love you."

Words: 455
15.07.2020

Short but sweet. I hope you enjoyed these last stories. Please leave a comment to tell me your thoughts.

As for now this book has nearly 4K votes and 107K reads! I am infinitely grateful, thank you so so much for all the support. Love you <3