62: Meeting You/Ryan

Sonny

I was sitting in the library on my computer. I was working on a project for university. Well, I suppose you couldn't really say working. I was just staring at my laptop, a blanc expression on my face. Every now and then I would look up at the brown haired beauty in front of me. I would say he was in his mid twenties. He was quite handsome. His hair falling into his forhead in soft curls. His eyes were a gorgeous brown, looking like chocolate. His lips were shaped like the ones you know from models in magazines, but they're always worked on with photoshop.

"Hey?", someone whispered. I jumped, startled by the sudden voice. Looking up I recognize the beautiful stranger from across the room, suddenly standing in front of me. While being in my day-dream about him, I didn't notice him coming. "Hey..", I greeted back, whispering too as we were still in a library. "Um.. I noticed you looking at me. do you need something?", he asked. My cheeks heated up and I looked to the side embarassed. "No, sorry. I-I was just...", I stuttered out, but I couldn't seem to finish that sentence. "Oh, that's a shame. I wouldn't mind you checking me out." The brown haired smirked. Again I could feel the heat crawling up my neck and to my cheeks. By now I was probably red as a tomato.

"How about I take you on a date?", he suddenly said. Seriously? This gorgeous boy wants to take me on a date. Me?  "W-What? Me?", I asked, not even capable of speaking anymore. "Of course you, cutie. How about we meet here next thursday and I take you out?", he smiled. How can he be so confident and I can't even get out a sentence? I just nodded. "That's great! Okay then, thursday, 4p.m. I'm looking forward to seeing you again, cutie. I'm Ryan by the way.", and with that he has already turned around. "Sonny", I said my name, but I don't think he heard it as he was already out the door.

****

"Hey babe", Rye said as he came into our bedroom. I was sat on the bed reading a book. "Hi, how was work?", I asked. My boyfriend of two years just nodded his head, as a confirmation that it has been alright. "And yours?", he asked me, while sitting down next to me and giving me a welcome kiss. "Yeah, okay you know. My colleagues are giving me a hard time but it's alright." I placed my book on the bedside table, marking the page I was at with a piece of paper. Then I pulled Rye down with my hands behind his neck. My lips met his and it was as if it was our first kiss all over again.

Fireworks exploded in my tummy, my head got dizzy and everything started to spin. The only important thing in this moment was his lips on mine, our lips together. Moving in sync. His lips tasted sweet, a little bit like chocolate. They were so soft. It felt like air was brushing over mine, just that it wasn't air but his perfect lips. My hand found its way up his neck. My fingers clawing at the hair that's left, since he just recently shaved it off. The brown short stubles pricking into my hand. But it wasn't bad, still I prefered his long soft hair. Rye's tongue brushed up against my lips. Opening them, it found its way inside my mouth. Tongues battling for dominance. His hands roaming all over my body.

Suddenly my boyfriend pulled away. I whined not wanting to stop kissing him ever. He chuckled and I looked up into his brown eyes. He pecked my pouted lips one last time. "Come on, we have to eat something. I'll make dinner." Then he pulled me up by my arm and with him out of the room, into the kitchen. He told me to sit down either in the living room or on the kitchen table. So I did just that. Watching him from where I was sat. His back muscels flexing while he was whittling the vegetables.

Words: 703
30.01.2020
I hope you enjoyed reading this. It's a little random, but I wrote this while I was supposed to do something else for school. And I was in a library so that was what my mind produced. Please comment and vote. Request if you want. Tell me what you think and such. ️❤️❤️