42: Cutie/Rylyn

Requested by roadieforeversam

Ryan

"Brooklyn", I call through hogwarts.
"Yes, Rye?", he yells back and runs to my room.
"Come join me?", I question him and smile. He nodds and climbs up to me. I wrap my arm around him and take his hand in mine. Slowly I brush my thumb over his knuckles. Once his breathing evens out, I know he is asleep. And he looks so cute.

Brook and I grew closer over the past month. Always cuddling and occassionally kissing each others cheeks. When we were somewhere and couldn't touch one another openly, we always stole glances at the other.

"Hey mate, we can't find Brook, but we have studio in ten.", Andy tells me after he came into my room. I just point at Brook cuddled into me. Andy nods, smiles and closes the door again on his way out.
Slowly I sit up and shake Brook's shoulder. I brush my fingers through his hair softly and he starts to stir. "Brooky, we have studio, we need to get ready", I whisper into his ear. He sits up and looks at me sleepily. He looks so adorable, all confused and with messy hair.

When I tell him he only had ten minutes, he jumps up quickly, kisses my cheek and goes to the bathroom. There he fixes his hear. When he comes back he takes one of my hoodies and looks at me for approval. I nod and he takes off his t-shirt and replaces it with my hoodie. I quickly put on a hoodie as well. Then we walk downstairs, where the others are already waiting for us. We get into the car and drive to the studio.

Jack goes into the booth first, ready to record his parts. Brook and I sit down on the couch, his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around his waist and pull him closer, kissing his temple. "Aww, look at them", I hear Andy whisper to Sonny. "Yeah, they are such a cute couple", he replies. "We're not together... not yet", I say, mumbling the last part, but they seem to have heard it anyway. They look at each other, then smile at me knowingly.

After we finished with studio we walk back to the car, but I stop Brook before he can go there. "Wait Brooky", I say and grab his wrist. "Wanna go to the park?" Brook just nods his head and lets me drag him with me by his hand. The others get in the car and drive back to the house.
When Brook and I arrive at the park, we walk to the swings and start to swing.

After about ten minutes, we decide that we had enough and I grab his hand again. I lead him to the shadow under a tree. I sit down and Brook lays his head on my lap and snuggles up to me. I wrap my arm around him and pull him even closer. We just lay like that, me thinking about what I'm about to do, nerves kicking in. Brook shivers as it's quite chill outside. Carefully I take off my jacket and wrap it around Brooklyn's shoulders. Then I pull him even closer to my chest, letting him absorb my body warmth.

"Brooky?", I whisper into the silence. "Hm?", he hums and looks up at me, blinking his big green eyes. His eyeslashes make the shapes of his eyes perfect. Proud, curvy, long and black. He's just adorable.
"Um.. uhh I wanted to ask... um if you maybe..", I'm way too nervous to get out more. He sits up, taking my hand in his to play with my fingers, looking at me curious like a toddler. "What?"

"If you wanted to... be my boyfriend.", I ask. As soon as the words leave my mouth Brooks squeals and hugs me tightly. "Of course, Rye"
I hug him back and let out a breath. "I was so nervous.", I whisper into his neck. "Why? Who wouldn't want to be with you?", Brook says. "The real question is, who wouldn't want to be with you", I kiss his neck softly. He blushes and giggles. Such a cutie.

I cup his cheek with one hand and lift his head. Then I lean in slowly. I close my eyes and finally, after waiting for so long, his soft lips meet mine.

Words: 730
24.06.2019
I thought I'd end it here. I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and send requests. Love you 💓