49: Week/Bronny (pt2)

Requested by bigballsbeaumont, bookisopium, AmericanRoadie2019

Sonny

As I promised, Brook and I spent as much time as possible together the next week. Of course we had to do other thinghs as well, like get covers done and such, but in our free time we hung out together.

One day we watched a movie together in my room. It was actually really cute as we were snuggling on my bed. My hand was burried in his hair and the other one rested on his thigh. His head on my shoulder, mine on top of his. The green eyed arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight.

The next day we decided to go to the park. We sat on the swings, talked, laughed and had fun.

On thursday we only had time in the evening. So, we went outside into the garden with a duvet and sat in the grass, looking at the stars. After some time I felt Brooklyn's hand creep into mine. I pulled him into me and we cuddled for a while. It was such a beautiful night.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Yes.", I yelled to let whoever was outside know he can come in.
The door was pushed open slowly and Brook's head peaked in, smiling brightly. "Hey!"
"Hey mate, come in.", I said, feeling happy that Brook was coming to hang out.
His smile fell, but I didn't know why. He came in anyway and sat down on my bed next to me. His hand landed on my leg right away.

"Um.. Sonny, I came here to tell you something, actually.", he looked somewhat nervous. I nodded for him to continue and he took a deep breath.
"Um.. okay, so.. I- I mean... I like you", he stuttered but rushed out the last part. Then he looked down to the ground, keeping his head low.
I needed some time to process what he had said, but then I was shocked.

I couldn't believe he would actually like me. I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I had a girlfriend and I didn't like him back like that.
"Oh, um. I'm sorry Brook, but I.. I don't like you like that. You're my best friend, like a brother."
He was still looking at the floor but I could tell that his eyes got glossy. "Yeah, I just thought you should know", he nodded and was about to stand up and leave the room.

Quickly, I took him by his wrist and pulled hin back. "Hey", I said softly. "I appreciate you telling me. And I want you to know that this won't change anything, okay. I still love you, just not in that way." I smiled at him. Brooklyn nodded and crawled into my open arms.

Words: 470
19.08.2019
I really hope you like it. I don't know what it is, but I feel like my writing got worse than a like the last months.

Anyway: thank you so much for 47K reads and 2K votes! This means so much to me! I appreciate every comment and vote. You are all so lovely people. Thank you so so much! Love you💓💓