10: sleepy/Mack

Mikey

I woke up next to my beautiful, gorgeous boyfriend. I groaned. What's the time anyways? I took my phone from the nightstand and turned it on. The light blinded me for a few seconds but then I saw the time, 9:37 a.m. How did I even sleep so long? I usualy only sleep till eight or something.

I wanted to get up but Jack held me back. "Jack, Babe you have to let go of me. We need to get up.", I said sighing.  "Don't wanna", he whined. He is so fricking cute.

"But Jack we have to get up. It's already nine fourty.", I tell him. Reluctantly he loosened his grip on my waist. I slipped out of bed and pulled Jack with me. "Miiikeyyyy", he whined cutely.

After we both got ready we went downstairs. All the others were already up. Brook and Andy ate some breakfast, Rye was outside with Robbie and Alex did something with his camera-equiptement. Jack and I sat down and ate some breakfast as well. Then we all headed to the studio.

In the studio we all sat down on the couch at first. We decided that Andy is gonna be first in the booth. Then Jack, I, Rye and then Brook. While Andy headed to the booth Jack cuddled into me. He was so cuddly and sleepy today even though we didn't go to bed that late yesterday. Bless him.

When it was jack's time to sing he slowly got up and went into the booth. After he finished his parts with much effort it was my turn. It took me some time to get my parts done as I was worried about Jack. He was laying on Rye's lap half asleep. Even though Jack is always tired, that was unusual.

When it was Rye's turn to go into the booth we all agreed that I will go home with Jack early and get him to sleep. So we went home.

At home I dragged my boyfriend with me to my room. We both got into bed and he immediately cuddled into me. I put on a movie on my laptop. Jack wrapped his arms thighter around my waist and I brushed my hand trough his hair. I kept playing with his hair until he fell asleep.

Sorry this one is short, hope you like it anyway. 💞
29.01.2019
Words: 388

Please send in requests. It can literally be anything. Any ship. Any plot/situation. Everything you can think of. But please send some!