7: jealousy/Rylyn

Situation: Brooklyn feels a bit left out because his boyfriend spends more time with Alex.

Brook

I woke up to an empty bed. Rye wasn't there. Of course.
He was probably on a run, with Alex.

He's always with Alex! I'm getting sick of it.

He's either in the gym with Alex.
Or on a run with Alex.
Or editing with Alex.
Or cooking with Alex.
Or going out with Alex.

I just stayed in bed. I was gonna stay here till someone comes and get me, preferably Rye.

He won't come and get you.

He doesn't care about you.

Shut up! He does.

Otherwise he wouldn't be my boyfriend.

I kept arguing with myself until I heard a knock one my door. Without waiting for an answer the door flied open. Rye was standing in the doorframe.
"Hi Baby, good to see you up", He said smiling. I just turned around and ignored him.

Yes I was jealous and totally overreacting. I was behaving stupid and I knew it. But I couldn't care less.

"Oh no Baby. What's wrong? Have I done something?", he asked worried.
"I'm fine Rye. Just tired.", I said to talk myself out. To underline it, I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then I went out of the room.

I needed to talk to someone. Right now. I went downstairs into the living room and saw Andy and Jack chatting.

"Hey um Jack?", I asked smiling at him. "Yea?", he responded.
"I kinda need to talk to Andy. Would you mind-", I said but he didn't even let me finish. "Yea sure. No problem mate.", he said, getting up and walking out. I felt bad for sending him away. He's my best friend but I felt like Andy was the better person to talk to in this situation.

As soon as Jack left the room and closed the door Andy asked: "Soo? What's going on?"
"Um.. so I... Rye he...", I stuttered.
"Come on Brook you can tell me. You'll feel better if you talk about it.", he said.
I took a deep breath and began to explain:

"Rye he... No it's stupid." But he gave me a look to continue. "He hangs out with Alex so much. And I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am. He doesn't cuddle me anymore and-"

"Okay Brook I'm gonna talk to him", Andy said and went upstairs.

Rye

I just sat under my bed on my phone when Andy stormed into my room.

"Ryan Beaumont you have a serious problem.", he almost yelled at me.
"Why? What have I done?", I asked.
"He feels left out. You always hang out with Alex and he sais he doesn't get any cuddles anymore. You don't spend enough time with him!", Andy told me.

Shit. I immediately ran downstairs into the living room where Brooklyn was. "Baby", I engulfed him in a hug, "I love you so much. I'm sorry if you felt left out, but you need to tell me such things. Otherwise I can't change anything."

"I'm sorry Rye. I love you too.", he looked up at me and I gazed into his beautiful green eyes. Gosh I love him so much.

Then I slowly started to lean in. I captured his lips with mine and kissed him passionately. It was a slow and loving kiss. Just to show each other how much we ment to the other.

After he pulled away we leaned our foreheads together. "I love you Brook. Sooo much.", I wispered.
"I love you too Rye. More than you'll ever know.", he said.

Hope you like it. Please comment, vote and send in requests. The next one is gonna be the longer one. There gonna be two or three parts.
17.01.2019
Words: 602