5: back from Tour/Rarvey

Situation: Harvey comes back from his Tour and visits Rye.

Harvey

I stood infront of my boyfriends and his bandmates new massive house and debated whether to knock, call Rye or call someone else to surprise him. I decided to call Andy. He picked up after the second ring.

"Hey Harv.", he greeted me happily.
"Hey Andy. I'm outside your house could you maybe open the door? Oh but don't tell Rye.", I rushed out.
"Yea okay.", he said and hung up.

The door flew open and Andy instantly hugged me. Afterwards all the others except for Rye came running and they all hugged me.
"Where is Rye?", I asked.
"Oh um he's upstairs. In his room.", Mikey said.
"Okay thanks.", I said and went upstairs.

Infront of Rye's room I gently knocked but I didn't get an answer. I slowly opened the door and saw Rye laying on his sofa under his bed watching TV. Well he was asleep. I sat down next to him and caressed his cheek.

"Rye, Babe", I wispered and he slowly began to open his eyes. As soon as he realised it was me he jumped on my lap and hugged me thightly.

"Harvey! Oh my god Harv you're back.", He mumbled into my neck.
"Yes Baby I'm back.", I said while stroking his back. He pulled away and kissed me softly. After about a minute I wanted to pull away but he put his hand on my neck and kissed me again.

After a while he pulled away and asked me: "How was Tour?"
"Yea it was great actually. Would have been better with you by my side though.", I answered. He just smiled and kissed me again.

"Why did you sleep down here?", I questioned.
"Umm I couldn't sleep so I watched TV and well I think I fell asleep.", he said sheepishly.
"Why couldn't you sleep?", I asked worried.
"You weren't there.", I said and looked into my eyes. God he is so cute!

We decided to watch a film and cuddle. Rye cuddled up into my side and fell asleep almost immediately. Bless him, he was exhausted.

I turned off the TV and just watched him sleep. He looked so adorable. After a while I realised that I was staring and layed down next to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into my chest. Then I fell asleep.

Sorry this one is short. Hope you like it. Please comment and send in requests.
9.1.2019
Words: 403