59: Nights/Bronny

Requested by Ranbow12

Sonny

I was coming home from a business trip and it was already pretty late. My flight Landes at 11 p.m. and then driving home took a while. When I finally got home it was around midnight. The lights were out, which must mean that my husband was already sleeping.
As quietly as possible I made my way into the house, closing the door slowly. I left my suitcase at the entrance and went into the bathroom after taking of my shoes and jacket. There I quickly brushed my teeth, took of my clothes and then went into the room, where my husband and I sleep. "Hi, baby", I whispered as I crawled into bed. I kissed his head and cuddled up to him, so I was spooning him.

I was nearly asleep when I felt movements. Brook turned around and pressed his face into my chest, what seemed like subconsciously. Then suddenly he pulled away hectically and looked at me with wide eyes. You could almost hear his brain working, but you really couldn't blame him, it was late and he just got roused from sleep. After a few seconds, He jumped into action and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much.", he mumbled into my neck. "I missed you too, baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him closer.

"How was your trip? What did you do?", he asked. "Yeah, it was okay. Well, we didn't do much. Just business stuff, you know?", I answered and started brushing my fingertips over his stomach and chest. My baby nodded and curled himself into my side. His body wrapped around mine completely. "You tired, baby?", I whispered again. "Mhmm", he mumbled. Pressing himself more and more into me, enjoying my warmth. "I love you, baby." I kissed his head and snuggled up to him, too. "Love you too.", he answered.

Words: 320
24.12.2019
I was told, to write more bronny, so here you go. It's rather short though. But since I'm at my relatives right now and forgot my book at home, I thought why not write. Happy Christmas 💓