6: snow/Jandy

Situation: They need to stand up but Jack doesn't want to, so Andy took the matter into his hands. (They are not together.)

Andy

I heard my alarm clock ring. I groaned and switched it off. I slowly got out of bed and got ready. Then I went downstairs to make breakfast for everybody.

When I was finished Rye came already in the kitchen. "Morning Andy", he said and made himself a tea. "Morning, I made breakfast.", I told him and went upstairs to wake the others.

I decided to start with Mikey as he is most likely to stand up. I went into his room and kneeled down next to his bed. I shook him gently and after a bit he began to slowly open his eyes. "Morning mate", he muttered and got up.

Then I went into Jack's room and basically screamed in his ear: "Jack stand up!" He just grumbled and turned around. I shook him by his shoulder. "Jack, you need to stand up. We want to film today.", I said. "Five more minutes", he mumbled sleepily. I sighed and got up to go into Brook's room.

In Brook's room I repeated the whole process. After two minutes shaking Brooklyn he finally stood up. I told him that I made breakfast and he immediately ran down.

Because that took me five minutes I went straight back to Jack's room. When I opened the door he layed on his bed exactly like he was when I left. I shook him again but he just pushed me away. "Jack you have to get up. We want to film today!", I said and shook him. But he just pushed me away again and turned around. I sighed and got up.

'Did he give up?' You're maybe asking. No! I just had a really good idea.😈

I went downstairs again and saw the others sitting, eating and laughing together.

"Jack still sleeping?", Mikey asked.
"Don't you get him up?", came from Brooklyn.
"Should I help you?", laughed Rye.

I just shook my head and went to the garden door. I opened it and outside was like half a meter snow. I smirked to myself and got a big bowl from the kitchen cupboard. I filled the bowl with snow and and closed the door again. I looked at the boys before going up the stairs again.

I headed to Jack's room again and saw him sleeping peacefully. Well that's about to change. "Morning sleeping beauty!", I said over entusiastic. He has no idea what's about to happen. He groaned again and turned away from me. Not with me mister.

"Jack! In about ten seconds you whish you would have stood up.", I said. "What?", Jack mumbled confused but I had already taken snow out of the bowl and shoved it into his face. Jack immediately squealed and jumped out of bed.

"What the fuck?", he hissed still a little bit confused and sleepy. I just giggled and poured the rest of the snow over his head. "Andyyy!", He whined and ran to the bathroom. He locked himself in it.

"Sorry", I said still giggling, "but I had to get you out of bed. Get ready and come downstairs, I made breakfast." And with that I turned around and went to eat something myself.

After about ten minutes I saw Jack heading into the kitchen. "Morning", he mumbled and sat down next to me.

A little bit later we already headed out to shoot some covers.

Sorry this one is short but I'm working on a longer one, which hopefully comes out soon. And I have a feeling that it's gonna be good. ❤️
12.01.2019
Words: 586