21: fangirling/Jacklyn

Brooklyn

"Look, look!", Jack, my best friend, screamed into my ears and waved his phone infront of my face. He waved it so fast, that I couldn't see anything. Everything that was on his phone screen merged into one bright white spot.

"Jack, you have to hold your phone still. Otherwise I can't see anything", I said and grabbed his wrist. I stopped his arm from waving around. "Sorry", Jack giggled. Now, that his movements had stopped, I could see what he was so excited about.

On his phone screen I could see a photo of Ariana Grande. Under it were cities and dates. It showed that she will go on tour and she will be here, in our city, in only five weeks. That's why Jack was flipping out.

Jack always liked Ariana Grande. Ever since the first day, when I met him in high school, he was crazy about her. Every time she released a new song or album he screamed the lyrics around the halls. In his room all over the walls are photos of her.

"Brooky? Will you come with me to the concert?", Jack asked me excited while typing on his phone. I looked over his shoulder and saw that he was asking his mum if he could go to the concert. "I don't know mate", I said. I don't like concerts. It's always so loud. There are drunk people which I absolutely don't like at all. They are creepy.

"Oh come on Brooky, please. It's Ariana Grande. That's my chance. Please do it for me.", Jack pleaded, but on my facial expression he could see, that I didn't really like the tought of going. "Please you're my best friend. I don't have anyone else to go with, and I don't want to go with my mum", he pouted. He knew I couldn't say no to him. And I guess he was right. I mean Ariana Grande does really sing good. It can't be that bad, can it.

We'll just have fun at a concert right? Dance a little, scream out the lyrics to the songs, live a little. Like any other teenage boy our age. "Okay", I said sighing. Jack leaped into my arms and hugged me thight.

After Jack got an answer from his mother that he was allowed to go as long as he doesn't go alone, I asked my mum if I was allowed to go to the concert. Jack texted his mother that I'm going with him. Then we checked again if we really got the right date and looked when the tickets are sold.

Two days later we sat in Jack's room in front of the computer, ready to buy the tickets. Jack kept reloading the page. After about ten minutes of sitting and waiting it was time to buy the tickets. We went through all the steps until it finally said 'buy tickets'. After we bought the tickets Jack went totally crazy. We hugged me tight while screeching into my ears. "Omg Brooky I'm going to see her."

"Yea Jack that's really cool but you're hurting my ears", I said trying to calm him down. "But Brook! Only five freaking weeks!", he said excited. I hugged him again. His enthusiasm made me excited as well. Jack kissed my cheek and hugged me even thighter. Together we jumped up and down, both happy and very excited to see Ariana Grande soon.

Words: 572
19.02.2019
This was inspired by Jack being a fan of Ariana Grande. Hope you like it. I'm sorry if I'm not gonna upload that much the next few days/weeks. I'm writing on a new book and I have really much to do for school. Anyways love you 💖💖

I can't believe I'm actually gonna see Troye Sivan in 18 days!!!! Freaking 18 days!!!!!!!!!
Palsyotfs ❤️