47: jealous/Randy

Requested by Mayniac4Jolinsky, RoadTripItaly

Ryan

"Andy?"

Andy and I were walking through the city, when we suddenly heard a voice calling for Andy. My boyfriend turned around immediately.

"Oh my god, hey. What are you doing here?", he asked as soon as he saw who it was.
The boy oppsite us was tall, even taller than me. He had black curly hair. I didn't know him, but it seemed like the blond did.

"I moved here about two months ago.", the raven haired replied.

The two talked for a while, completely ignoring my presence until the foreign boy asked Andy about me.

"Oh yeah. That's Rye, my boyfriend.", he answered, introducing me. "Rye, that's Sonny. He went to school with me before I moved here and met you."

***
"Babe?", Andy asked. His voice sounding through our little flat.
"Yeah?" I stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen where my boyfriend was.
"I'm going now. I'll be back around eight, okay?", he told me.
"Huh? Where are you going?", I asked confused, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm meeting Sonny. Remember? I told you yesterday."
"Oh, yeah, sure", I chuckled.

Ten minutes later Andy left the house, but not after giving me a peck on the lips. I decided to watch a movie, so I went to our living room and tuned on the TV. Then I put the on a film on Netflix but before I started it I went to the kitchen to get some snacks.
Back in the living room I sat down on the sofa, the big bowl of popcorn next to me and snuggled into a fluffy blanket.

~~
When the movie ended, it was already nine p.m. and I was worried about Andy. He said he was going to be back around eight and an hour later he was still not here. I called him for about five times already but he never picked up.
By now I was not only very worried, but also slightly jealous as this Sonny dude got to spend more time with my boyfriend than myself.

~~
Finally, I heard the door open and close. I rushed down the stairs of our apartement, trying to be as quiet as possible as it was already half past ten p.m. and our neighbors won't be very happy if we were loud.

"Where were you?", I almost growled as I pinned Andy to the wall.
"Out with Sonny?", my boy asked confused.
"Why are you home this late and what did you do?" I tightened my grip on his shoulders and stared into his blue eyes.
Realisation seemed to hit him as a smirk crept its way on his lips. "Are you jealous, Rye?"

"Shut up", I said but my tone softened a bit at his smile.
"Rye, baby, nothing happened. We haven't seen each other in a long time. We had some catching up to do."
"But-"
"No buts. C'mon, let's go to bed it's late."

When we finished getting ready for bed, we climbed into it. Andy laid his head on my chest and my hand went to his hair this instant. I wrapped his curls over my fingers as I played with them.
"Rye, you know you don't have to be jealous", my boyfriend said out of the blue.
"I know baby, but the thought of you with someone else makes me sick"
"Aww, you're so cute. I love you!"
"I love you too"

The blond curled himself further around me, his legs partically on top of mine. His head on my chest, right on top of my heart, as he listened to my heartbeat. My hand was still in his hair as the other one stroked over his back gently. My loves eyes closed slowly and his breathing evened out. I continued my circles on his back as I whispered into the silence.

"You're the love of my life"

Words: 645
30.07.2019
Well, I don't like it that much, but I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please comment, vote and request.

Do you like '3rd persons pov' or '1st persons pov' more?

Love you💗