7: jealousy/Rylyn (pt.2)

Rye's pov of this. If you want, reread part one of seven.
Requested by kelseyjayne2001

Rye

I stood up and looked to my side, Brook was still sleeping. I decided to let him sleep a little longer as we went to bed quite late yesterday. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Alex standing there, eating breakfast in his sport clothes. "Hey Al, are you going on a run?", I ask. "Yeah mate, wanna join?", he responded. I nodded, walked back upstairs and changed into my running clothes. When I walked downstairs again, Alex had finished eating and waited for me at the door. We started running, talking about this and that.

When we eventually came back to the house, I went back into my room. I saw that Brook was awake. "Hi Baby, good to see you up", I said to him smiling. He always looks adorable in the morning. Brook just ignored me, though. I instantly got worried. He turned away and looked into the other direction. I lifted my arm, streching it into his direction, trying to reach out for him. Midair I let it fall again. "Oh no Baby. What's wrong? Have I done something?", I asked. It really hurt that he ignored me.

"I'm fine Rye. Just tired.", Brook said, but it didn't sound genuine. He stood up, pressed his soft lips against my cheek and went out of the room. I still didn't believe him. Quickly I took my clothes to change into after my shower and went to the bathroom. I could think about it in the shower. And that's just what I did. Thinking about it, made me realise, that he actually acted like that for some time now. Gosh, how am I only now noticing.

After the shower, I went back to my room. I sat down under my bed and went on my phone. Suddenly Andy stormed into my room. "Ryan Beaumont you have a serious problem.", he almost yelled at me. "Why? What have I done?", I asked. "He feels left out. You always hang out with Alex and he says he doesn't get any cuddles anymore. You don't spend enough time with him!", Andy told me. Shit. That's what it is about. I immediately ran downstairs into the living room.

Brook

"Baby", Rye breathed out and engulfed me in a hug. I guess Andy talked to him. "I love you so much. I'm sorry if you felt left out, but you need to tell me such things. Otherwise I can't change anything.", he said. I blushed. "I'm sorry Rye. I love you too.", I looked up at him. He smiled at me fondly. Then he started to lean in slowly. His lips captured mine, passionate, loving and slow. With this kiss, he showed me how much I meaned to him, how much he loved me. After some time, I decided to pull away. He leaned our foreheads together. "I love you Brook. Sooo much.", he whispered. "I love you too Rye. More than you'll ever know.", I said.

Then Rye scooped me up, carrying me upstairs into his room, bridal stile. I wrapped my arms around his neck. When we reached his room, he laid me down and cuddled into my side, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close.

Words: 539
26.06.2019
Yes, I did just write 7 after 43. Haha... I can't count 😂😂.
I hope you like it. Please vote, comment and request. Love you💖💖