58: Drawings/Jandy

Andy

I was just on my way to work as usual, when I felt my right arm tingle. Since it was winter and I had a thic jacket on, I could't look at it right then. I hurried to the coffee shop as fast as possible. Arriving there, I said a quick 'hello' to my coworkers and then went to the small room in the back. I took off my jacket and put it on the designated hook. Then I looked immediately at my arm. I saw small doodles and love hearts drawn on it. A smile grew on my face instantly. Finally!

As it was already 8 o'clock I walked out of the room again and up to the counter. I put on my apron and got to work. Soon after, the first costumers came. Throughout the morning, my arm kept itching as more and more things were drawn on it. They were actually really good. I hope my soulmate knows how good they are. While making coffee and tea, I have to admit, it distracted me a bit. I tried to ignore it, though.

I was just cleaning the counter when my coworker approached me. "Hey Andy, I've seen that you have already worked was longer than you should this month. If you want to, you can go home. Joe and I will finish here.", she said. "Oh okay. Thank you, Marie", I answered and got my Things from the staff room. Before exiting the little shop, I said goodbye to them quickly.

The air outside was cold and fresh. I pulled my jacket further up and hid my hands in the pockets. It was cold but the sun was shining so I decided to walk home through the park. It was really peaceful, I enjoyed the winter air hitting my face. Well, until I heard some yelling. I turned towards the voices and saw a middle aged man screaming at a young one. Suddenly the older pushed the younger, who stumbled backwards. Not seeing a tree trunk he fell over it while the other stormed away.

I quickly walked towards the young man. He seemed like seventeen, maybe eighteen, years old. His light brown hair shone in the sun. "Hey, are you alright?", I asked softly when I saw him clutching his right arm. His head shot up, looking shocked and slightly scared. "Hey, hey. Don't be scared. I'm Andy", I tried calming him down. "Jack", he whispered. "Okay, Jack, are you okay? Who was that? What happens? Are you hurt?" "That was my das. I just turned eighteen today and I told him that I think my soulmate will be a boy. Well, he didn't like that.", Jack said as he chuckled dryly. I saw tears escaping his eyes and carefully pulled him into a hug, but he yelped and told me that his arm hurt.

"Okay. I think you'll need to take of your jacket. Otherwise I can't look at it.", I told the brunette. He nodded and started taking it of. As soon as he was out of the jacket, i quickly took it and wrapped it around him. It was freezing cold, especially sitting on the ground and I only needed his right arm. So, he could stay warm like that. I inspected his arm and immediately noticed some drawings. When I looked at them more closely, I recogniced them as the same, that decorated my arm.

"Wow, um, Jack. These drawings-", I started, but he interrupted me. "Yeah, I know. I shouldn't draw in my arm. It's not good for my skin." "No, they're beautiful.", I said and took of my own jacket. I showed him my arm and He gasped. Then he looked up at me, his green orbs meeting my blue ones. "Hey, baby boy.", I whispered quietly. He smiled shyly, then took me by surprise by leaning up and pressing his lips onto mine. As soon as I realised he was kissing me, it was already over again. His cheeks heated up and shone in a beautiful red. He looked so precious. "Come on. I'll take you home.", I said, pressed a kiss to his forehead and pulled him up with me.

Words: 703
22.12.2019
I hope you enjoyed reading. If you did, please leave a comment and vote. Requests are always welcome! 💞