33: Coffee Shop/Bikey

Soulmate plot: When you're 16 somewhere on your body appears a tattoo. This tattoo somehow matches your soulmates' one. And it somehow hints where you're gonna meet.

Age: Brook/18 Mikey/21

Brooklyn

7:30. I left the house to go to work. I own a Coffee Shop. Just a little one down the street. Most of the customers come here every day, or at least once a week. It's rare that I see new faces. Well today I did.

I was cleaning the surface of the coffee machine when I heard the bell over the door ringing. I looked up to see a beautiful dark haired boy enter the shop. His plump lips were curled up into a small smile and his ocean blue eyes shined bright. He came up to the counter. "Hey", he said, his voice deep but calming. "One Caffee Latte please"

I started preparing his coffee. When I finished I hand it to him. He handed me the money and smiled at me. I smiled back, while he turned around, heading out the shop. I let out a breath, that I didn't even know I held. My god, he's gorgeous. How can someone this perfect walk into my little coffee shop?

The boy, he told me his name was Mikey, came everyday for two whole month. I prepared his coffee, we talked for a little bit and he left again. Every day.
Until one day, he didn't come. I wondered where he was, I was worried. Hopefully he didn't move or something. I wanted to see him again. I always had a good feeling around him, I was happy.

Mikey didn't come for one whole month. I got more worried with every day that passed. My life was boring, now that he wasn't there. And I became more and more sad the longer I had to be without him.

But then the day came where he walked through the door. I was so relieved and happy, that I ran to him as soon as he stepped in. "Mikey!!!", I screamed and hugged him tight.  "Hey Brooklyn", he said and smiled at me, "sorry I had some family trouble to deal with, but I'm back to coming everyday." I giggled and burried my face into his chest. "I missed you", I mumbled.

Since it got warmer over this past month I was only wearing a short sleeved t-shirt. And well, you could see my tattoo, since it's on my wrist. Mikey, of course, saw it as soon as we pulled away. "Oh my- Brook!", he exclamed exited while looking at my tattoo. It's a colourfull coffee machine all over my inner wrist. I still remember the day I got it two years ago...

I wake up and immediately remember: It's my birthday. But not any birthday. It's my sixteenth. That means I got my tattoo over night. I jump out of bed that instand, inspecting my body. And then I find it. Right on my left inner wrist. It looks beautiful. A coffee machine, with all colourfull spots and circles around it. It's honestly amazing.

"Brook", Mikey shaked me. When I looked at him expectant he roled up his sleeve. I looked at it and saw a mug, all colourfull. I gasped and looked up at him. My smile grew even bigger when I saw his.

We gazed into each others eyes, getting lost. Suddenly Mikey pulled me close by my waist and smashed his lips onto mine. At first I was shocked, but soon melted into it and kissed him back. When we pulled back Mikey looked at me. Then he pulled me into his arms again.

"Five years, Brooklyn. I waited five fucking years."

Words: 621
13.04.2019
I hope you liked this one. I wrote better ones but I guess it's okay? Please tell me what you think and leave requests.

Wow guys: thank you so so much for 12K reads And over 500 votes !!!!!
You guys are amazing. Like really! I appreciate every single one of you.

Vali❤️❤️