Thank You!!

Hey lovelies!

Thank you so much for reading and supporting this book. That means really much for me. I know that not all are written perfectly but I've definetly grown with my stories. My writing has improved. Even though there are some oneshots that I don't like that much, there are also plenty I like and some I'm actually really proud of.

Thank you for all the votes and thank you to everyone who commented, I really apprechiate you! Without you I would have probably stopped halfway through. Because of course it's about the writing and I do have fun doing that, but without any feedback or response you might loose motivation.

Also, I won't stop writing. I'm planing on starting a short story book. I will probably publish anything between friendship, romance, soulmates, etc. I will also include fantasy stuff like werewolves, vampires,.. and nature. If you're interested in that and/or like my writing, I would be happy if you would come by and check it out!

Roadtrip really means so much for me. I found them just a little over two years ago on YouTube. Then I watched all their already released Vlogs and Covers from the start to learn more about them. Eventually I got so attached. The boys just are really talented, their voices are a unique gift and a blessing to the soul. I won't stop loving and supporting the boys individually and I'm happy I bought merch so I can remember them.

Thank you so so much for all the support,
Until hopefully soon,
Valerie <3