50: Wood/Sandy

Andy and Sonny...

The perfect couple. They have now been together for three years. Their friends loved their relationship. Always loving and caring for one another. Their partner was the most precious part of their lifes.

Andy loved the way his boyfriend took care of him when he was sick. He loved the way he teased him. The way he caressed his hair. He loved how they would cuddle on their couch while watching tv. When they would cook together, Sonny would stand behind the blonde, wrapping his arms around him from behind and resting his head on his shoulder. He loved the little kisses they'd share all the time.

Sonny loved how his boyfriend would snuggle up to him in bed, subcontiously pressing against him in his sleep. He loved when Andy did something and he could just come kiss him, turn around and go again, leaving Andy staring after him. Or when he would come up from behind and lay his hands over Andy's eyes, kissing his neck softly. The raven haired loved the way he knew Andy would react when he proposed to him.

***

Sonny wasn't a professional at carving wood figures, but he knew the basics. So he thought he'd take a piece of wood and make his proposal special, just like his boyfriend was special.
He spent days carving a beautifully shaped heart out of that piece of wood, always sneaking around and hiding so Andy wouldn't see it.

When he was finished he took the woody heart and a soldering iron. Carefully he burned words into the heart, the Special words. At the end he was actually really proud of it. Now he only needed the perfect place for his proposal.

Together with his friends he set up a beautiful chill out place under some trees. The fairy lights gave a soft dim light. A soft blanket on the floor.
After they finished setting everything up, Sonny went back to their house and got the blue eyed.
"Andy, babe?", he yelled, surching for his lovely boyfriend.
"Yes, baby?", he got back.
"Dress nicely, we're going on a date.", he told him after pecking his lips. Then he went to get dressed himself. "Be ready in ten."

When they were both finished, Sonny led Andy to the group of trees. Arriving there, Andy admired the beautiful set up. They sat down on the banket and started eating, what Sonny had prepared. Aftetwards they cuddled up to one another, laying back and looking at the stars. They talked about all and nohing, Just enjoying their time together. While Andy stared up at the night sky and his eyes shone in the moonlight, Sonny couldn't help but look at his gorgeous boyfriend and he knew, this was the right decision.

The taller stood up and pulled Andy with him by his hands. Standing opposite they gazed into each other's eyes, slowly leaning in until their lips met. Both pulling back after a short kiss. Then, Sonny kneeled down in front of Andy and pulled out the wooden carved heart, holding it out. Looking at it confused and realised there were words on it. It read: "Wood you marry me?"

The blonde's eyes widened in shock as he looked at his boyfriend. Hands comming up to cover his mouth. "Seriously?", he whispered in disbelief. Sonny nodded and pulled out the ring as well. Andy only now really realised what was going on, jumped up and down. "Yes! Oh my- yes. Of course I'll marry you!"

Sonny stood up relieved and placed the beautiful ring on his fiancé's finger. "I love you", he whispered. "I love you too", Andy whispered back, pressing a kiss to his lips.

Words: 618
24.08.2019
50th oneshot!! I hope you like it. Please vote, comment and request. Love you💓💓

Ps: School starts in a week for me so I might not update frequently, but I'll try my best.