3: Cheating?/Rykey

Situation: Rye and Mikey are the dream couple in high school. They are just realationship goals. They are both 17 years old.

Mikey

I went to school and when I went through the doors I saw Rye. I run to him and hugged him. "Hey Rye-pie", I said. "Oh hey Babe", he answered, then kissed my cheek and turned back around to talk to Andy again.

He spent so much time with Andy recently. He always went to him after school and during the weekends he even slept at his place. And when I asked why and if I could come with them they always said no.
I always sat home alone on my bed and thought about Rye and what I did wrong. Why he didn't want me to hang out with him and his friend.

"Mikey?", Rye snapped his fingers infront of my face trying to get me out of my thoughts. "Uhh yea sorry", I said. Then I turned around quickly and went to my first class. During the whole class I just thought about Ryan. Unfortunately Rye, Andy and I have the second period together. I came to the classroom first so I sat down in the back and when Rye and Andy came, they came to me and sat down next to me. Rye wrapped an arm around my waist but I wiggled around so that his arm fell off me. He looked at me with a questioning look but I just ignored him.

At lunch I was really pissed off. During the past few periods Rye kept looking at me strangely. I tried to avoid him and keep out his way. When I sat down with my friends at lunch break instead of with him he came and stood next to my seat. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and asked me: "Alright Mikey what's wrong? Why do you keep ignoring me? What have I done?" That's when I lost it.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! SERIOUSLY!?! I'll tell you! You never do anything with me always just Andy, Andy, Andy. You always talk to Andy, stay at his place and ignore me completely. I'm your boyfriend! You're supposed to come to my place and talk with me! And our last proper kiss was weeks ago!", I yelled at him while I stood up. Then I broke down on the floor crying. At this point the whole cafeteria looked at us.

Rye crouched down next to me and tried to lay an arm on my shoulder but I hit his hand away. "Mikey, Baby please.", he begged. But I just shook my head and backed away. My friend Jack took my hand and led me outside to the lockers. Then he hugged me while I tried to calm down. After a little bit he asked: "Mikey wanna tell me what that was about?" "R-rye didn't talk to me much the last weeks ago. He never kissed me properly on my mouth only on my cheeks. And he always hangs out with Andy. I th-think he ch-cheated", I let out between sobs. Jack opened his mouth to say something but before he even got the chance to say anything I heard Ryan's voice behind me: "Oh my god. Mikey, Babe I never cheated on you!" He ran to me and pulled me into his arms. At first I tried to fight back but after a bit I just let it happen. "Baby, baby I never cheated. I promise! Andy just needed comfort. He's going through a tough time at the moment. I'm sorry if you felt left out. I love you!", Rye said. "I love you too!", I said and then Rye leaned in and kissed my lips lovingly.

On the same evening he took me on a date. It was beautiful. We went to a nice restaurant. After we ate he told me he wanted to show me something. We got up and left the restaurant. He took my hand and we strolled to a park. Then Rye led me up a hill and we sat down on the gras. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he put an arm around my waist. We sat like this in a comfortable silence a few minutes until the stars began to shine. It was so beautiful.

"Ryan this is so beautiful", I said as I looked into the sky.
"Not as beautiful as you", he said and when I looked at him I saw a cheeky grin on his lips. I hit him playfully on his chest but he just laughed his cute laugh.
"I love you", I said as I looked into his shining eyes. They shine brighter than every star.
"I love you too", he said and slowly leaned in. Shortly before his lips reached mine he pulled away. Fucking tease! I just put my hand behind his neck and pulled him towards me. I connected our lips and kissed him slowly. He immediately kissed back. This was the best night I had in many weeks.

Hey guys! Merry Christmas and I hope you like that chapter. Leave requests if you want. ❤️❤️
24.12.2018
Words: 850