75: Quarantine/Ryan

Sonny

"Come on , Baby.", my boyfriend said softly. Taking my hand in his gentle one. He pulled me away from the window, from which the fresh spring air brushed in and over our faces. Rye led me out of our bedroom and into the living room. Telling me to sit down on the sofa. "I'll be right back. Do you maybe want to chose a film, for us to watch.", he asked me. I nodded wordlessly, and turned on the tv, going on Netflix while he walked probably to the kitchen.

Just a few minutes later he came back. Smiling at me. Two glasses of water and a bowl of popcorn in his hands. He placed himself next to me, setting the glasses on the table and the bowl on his lap. I immediately cuddled closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder. My boyfriends hand reached up and into my hair. Slowly brushing through it, tangling his fingers in some of my loose strands. He pressed a loving kiss to the top of my head. "I know how much you hate having to stay inside, but you know we have to. As much as possible", he told me.

Again I nodded, turning my head up to look at him. "It's also nice to stay here with you, though. I'm glad we can do that.", I said. Pressing my lips onto his. Needily and sweet. Rye's lips pressed back against mine just as desperately. Moving together, against each other. We got interrupted by Milky, our kitty. He jumped onto the sofa, settling down on my lap. I pulled back from the kiss, chuckling. I stroked the tiny cats fur, smiling fondly at it. Rye pulled me into his side even more and started the film I had chosen. Munching away on the popcorn.

After the film ended, Milky had fallen asleep. So, my boyfriend picked him up carefully to carry him to his usual sleeping spot. Once he came back, I pretended to be asleep as well, to get him to carry me to bed. I heard him chuckle. He walked up to me and picked me up. His arms under my knees and my back. "I know you're not asleep, Babe", he whipered into my ear. I pried one of my eyes open, smiling at him tiredly. "Nearly though.", I mumured.

Gently  Rye placed me down on the soft sheets. Crawling in bed next to me. The big duvet over us and his arm draped over my torso. He pressed a kiss to my head, his lips lingering for a little while. "Thank you for distracting me, Rye", I mumbled. "Oh, I would know a better way to distract you!" I could feel my cheeks heat up, while my boyfriend just chuckled. Pulling me even closer and cuddling into my body. "That's for tomorrow, though. Sleep now."

Words: 480
22.04.2020
Sorry for the long absence, I'm really stressed with school right now. My school just started using video conferences and on top of that I have a huge amount of worksheets and stuff to do. But anyway, I hope you liked this one. Thank you jadelovesyoutoo for asking for this one, I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry again for the long wait. I have a Randy one coming probably tomorrow or the day after, so look out for that. Please comment, vote and request. <3 <3