41: kinda maybe/Bronny

Requested by 0aimmia0

Brooklyn

Ever since Sonny came, my feelings were thrown all over the place. Every time I look at him, I just get reminded how hot and cute he is. I tried to push my feelings away. He's straight. And even if he wasn't, he wouldn't like me.

"Brooklyn!?", I get snapped out of my thoughts by Rye. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah sorry. What's up?", I said.

Rye looked at me suspiciously, but let it slide. "We were about to record your parts"

I nodded and walked into the booth. I sang my parts, but it took longer than usually, due to me getting distracted by Sonny. After I finished singing, I walked outside and sat down on the sofa. The boys boys all gave me looks, knowing something was up, but luckily no one asked.

Or so I thought.

As soon as we were back at hogwarts Rye pulled me up and into his room while the others went into the living room. "Spill! What's up?"

"N-Nothing. What do you mean.", I stuttered a bit.

"You're acting strange and we all noticed. So tell me: What' up. I wont tell anybody. It stays in this room."

"Fine", I sighed. "I just, I mean, I... I think I like Son-"

Suddenly the door burst open and Andy stumbled in. "Rye I need- oh sorry", he said when he saw me.  He closed the door behind him, sat down under Rye's bed and looked at me expectantly.

"Andy please leave. I was just telling Rye something."

"But I want to know too."

I sighed again, knowing he won't leave until he knows. He's too persistent.

"I think I like... Sonny, but he's straight and for sure won't ever like me back. And it's just difficult to be near him like this.", I finally confessed. It actually felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. But on the other side, I was scared they would hate me or laugh at me. Nervously I stared at the ground.

"Hey Brooky, look at me.", I felt Rye's hand under my chin, gently lifting my head. I looked up and saw him and Andy looking at me.

"Brooklyn you should talk to him about it.", Andy told me.

"What? Are you mad? I'm not doing that. He'll hate me."

"No Brook, I'm sure it'll be alright.", that was Rye. "I can get him for you if you want"

"What? NO!!", I yelled, but too late.

"Sonny! Do you mind coming up here for a bit?"

"No, not at all. On my way", then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Soon enough he appeared in the doorway. "What do you want?"

I tried to hide behind Andy but Rye shoved me forward and said: "Brooklyn here needs to tell you something." Then he and Andy left the room and closed the door behind them. Sonny looked at me and lifted an eyebrow. "What do you need to tell me?"

"I.. um..", I stuttered out. I felt my throat tighten. Even if I wanted, I wouldn't be able to say anything.

"Come on Brook, you can tell me.", Sonny assured me.

"Umm... I-I kinda maybe l-like you?", I said, but it sounded more like a question. "Like, I like like y-you. As more than a friend." Once again, I was nervous and stared at the ground, not daring to look at him.

"Really?", he asked and it sounded as though he was happy.

"Yes, really. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"I like you too, Brooklyn!" I looked up and saw Sonny smiling at me.

Slowly I took a step forward and approached him. Then I took his face in my hands and leaned in. I stared in his eyes and he stared back into mine. His eyes flickered down to my lips and back up. Mine probably did too.

Then, finally, I closed the gap between us and his lips were on mine. It felt like heaven. Our lips moved in sync perfectly. Somewhere far away I heard the click of a camera, but it didn't matter. All that mattered in this moment, was Sonny. His lips on mine, his arms around my waist, mine around his neck, playing with some of his hair.

When we bulled back I looked into his eyes and they sparkled with joy. I smiled at him and he grinned back. God, I love this boy so much.

Words: 741
15.06.2019
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and leave requests.

The EP is just freaking perfect😍😍. I love it. Also welcome Sonny! Happy you made it into the band.

Today was pride parade in Vienna. I was there and it was so cool. It was euro pride!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

 It was euro pride!! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Happy pride!!! Love you💓💓