53: cuddles/Rylyn

Requested by bookisopium

3rd person

"Please Rye-Rye", Brooklyn pleaded, looking up at Rye. The short blonde boy really wanted cuddles. But not any cuddled from anyone. No, He wanted Rye's cuddles. Rye didn't want to though, he's not a cuddly person.

"No, Brook.", Ryan sighed. "I told you, I'm not in the mood right now."
"But you promised.", Brook pouted.
"Come back in an hour and we'll see, okay?", the brunette said. Brooklyn nodded and left the room with a smile playing on his lips.

The green-eyed busied himself with with his phone. An hour later he trudged back to the older boys' room.
"Rye? Can we cuddle now?", he asked. "Please?!"
Ryan sighed. "I'm not up to it right now, Brooky.", he said.
Brook's bottom lip wobbled. "B-but you promised me aaages ago." His big green orbs stared right at Rye, begging for him to cuddle.

Who could say no to those pretty, pleading eyes? Well, Rye couldn't.

He sighed yet another time. "Fine, come here.", he finally agreed and made room for the other boy. Brook happily sat down next to Rye and rested his head on his shoulder. The brunette wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him even closer.

After a few minutes Brook pulled his legs up and laid them on top of Rye's. "'m tired", Brooklyn mumbled, lifting his head briefly, just to place it back on Rye's shoulder. "Then sleep, bubs.", the brown-eyed said. Brushing his fingers over the smaller's back, to help him fall asleep. He pressed a kiss to the blonde's temple, then closed his own eyes to get some sleep himself.

Words: 273
12.10.2019
Short one, I'm sorry. Please vote, comment and send requests. <3