60: My Boyfriends/OT5

Requested by Travelgirl0853
Since this was requested when Jack was still in the band, I wrote it with Jack and not Harper. Kinda Brook centered.

Brook

I was walking into the living room and immediately saw two of my boyfriends. Rye and Sonny were cuddling on the couch, completely tangled into one another. Legs intertwined, heads rested on shoulders, arms around each other. Slowly, I made my way towards them. Rye looked up at me and smiled. "Hey, bubs", he said and mentioned for me to sit down next to him. Once I did, he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He pressed a kiss to my temple. We sat like this for a while, just in silence, the three of us.

"Where are the others?", I then asked. Rye just shrugged his shoulders, but Sonny answered, saying that Andy and Jack were getting food for all of us from the nearest chinese. I nodded , cuddling back into Rye. Then I got an idea and climbed over his lap to get in between my boyfriends. Sonny chuckled and wrapped his arms around me as I pushed my face into Rye's neck. Breathing in their calming scents. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the warmth that was radiating from their bodies. I felt myself slowly drift into unconsciousness.

I was awoken by quiet voices, whispering softly to each other. Opening my eyes I looked up. As my four boyfriends stood there talking to each other. At first they didn't Motive me looking, but then Andy saw me and smiled. "Morning, baby. You sleep well?" The others turned their heads towards me and I nodded. Still sleepy, I stood up and walked to them. Kissing each on the lips, then walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. The boys followed me. "We got food, baby. Want to eat it now?", Andy asked and I nodded. We sat at the dining table, each with something from the chinese.

After finishing our food we all agreed on watching a film. Cuddling up on the bed in Andy's room. Jack turned on the TV and selected the film we decided. Then Rye came in with the snacks and sag with us on the bed. Sonny was in the middle, on one side of him Jack and Rye and on the other I and Andy. Our legs were draped on one big heap. We were basically all laying on one another.

Quickly, before the film was turned on, I pressed a kiss to each of my boyfriends lips then sat back to watch. After some time I could feel Andy's head on my shoulder get heavy and when I looked around I saw everyone but Rye sleeping. He fashed me a smile when he noticed me staring. Smiling back at him and laying down too. Closing my eyes I soon fell asleep with my favourite people around. My boyfriends.

Words: 465
09.01.2020
Hey, I hope you had a good start into the new year, and I wish you all the best for it! Honestly, I don't know what that is, but I hope you enjoyed reading. Please vote and comment.