64: Snow/Brandy

"Come on, baby", I said and took my boyfriend by his hand. "Take your coat and put it on. I wanna go outside." "I don't want to..", he whined. He was laying on our bed on his stomach, his head resting on his arms, eyes closed and hair a mess. "We've been inside all day. And look outside, it's snowing.", I pleaded. "Okay", he sighed, "you win. But only if we make snow angels." I tolg him that we could - of course - do that. Pulling him up by his hand, he sat up and finally stood up too. Quickly we put on warm clothes, a coat and winter boots.

Outside I pullen Brook, who squealed in delight, with me. "Look at all the snow!", he laughed and stuck his tongue out to catch the falling snowflakes. "Let's build a snowman.", I suggested and started by rolling the first part. The ball got bigger and bigger, until it was finally big enough for the lowest part of the snowman. Brook started immediately with the second part, while I made the head. When we finished all parts, we placed them on top of each other. Once in the right position it had already similarity with a snowman. We secured them together with snow so they would stick together.

My boyfriend insisted on giving it a carrot as nose, so he went inside to get one. After he came back he put the carrot in the middle of the head under the eyes I had already done. Then we added arms by sticking in sticks at the sides, drew a mouth and used little wooden pieces as buttons on the upper body. "I like it.", Brook said, "but there's something missing." I was confused and I think he could see that.

He just smirked, took a handful of snow and walked towards me and the snowman. At first I thought he was going to shoot me with it, but then he walked past me. "Let's make it a snowwoman!", the crazy boy yelled and then sticked the snow to the front of the body. He repeated that action, so that there were now two boob-like forms to make the snowman a snowwoman. "Brooklyn!", I scolded playfully. He smiled proudly at me and I couldn't help the fond look on my face. He is so precious.

Brook sat down in the snow, exhaustion clear on his face. With a sigh he let himself fall backwards, laying on his back. "Now you can make a snowangel.", I told him, smiling. The green eyed laughed and started doing starjump movements. His arms going up and down, legs moving in and out. When he decided that his angel was finished, he asked me to help him up. I did just that, but not without snapping a photo first. "Can we go inside now? I'm wet and cold.", Brook pleaded and started heading towards our house, me following right behind.

Inside, we put our wet clothes aside and over the heater. Changing into something warm, dry and comfy. I decided to make us some hot chocolate, since we were both freezing cold. When I came into the living room with two steaming hot mugs, I saw Brook sitting on the sofa, the TV playing something in the background. He was already wrapped up in a big fuzzy blanket. Slipping in next to him, handing him one of the mugs. "Thank you, baby.", he mumbled, kissing me on the cheek. I grabbed the remote to change the channel, finding something we're both interested in. We spent the rest of the evening cuddled up under the blanked, leaning against each other. Taking small sips from our mugs every now and then.

Words: 622
16.02.2020
I hope you enjoyed reading this. There is actually no snow at all where I live at the moment, but I was on holidays like two weeks ago and there was much snow so I got inspired.
Happy Birthday Andy!! Love you