49: Week/Bronny

Requested by AmericanRoadie2019

Brooklyn

Saturday, finally! That's what I think when I wake up. Today Sonny's girlfriend won't be here. She's going on a trip with her friends and that's why she spent the last week with us, so she could have as much time with Sonny as possible before she leaves.

Cheerfully, I stand up, yes that happens but only sometimes. I make my way down the stairs, jumping over the last. When I walk to the kitchen, I go straight to the fridge and get the milk out. I pour some into a bowl and add the cereals. Armed with a spoon I turn around to sit on the sofa. But I stop dead in my tracks, when I see someone already sitting there.

It's Sonny, with his girlfriend. They are laughing, giggling even. She is sat on his lap, arms twined around one another, sharing a peck every once and awhile. Staring happily into each others eyes, whispering the sweetest things.
And I can't take it anymore. I turn around harshly and storm back into my room. I slam the door shut behind me and crawl into bed, hiding under the covers. I don't cry, though. I can't, I'm out of thears. I've let them all out last week, when Sonny's girlfriend was constantly around, reminding me that he'll never be mine.

Sonny

I look up when I hear someone storming off. I instantly recognize the steps as Brooklyn's. I turn to my girlfriend and shoot her an apologetic look. Then I stand up and go upstairs. I knock on Brook's door and after hearing a quiet 'come in' I open it.
"Hey Brooky", I say and walk over to him, laying on his bed. I sit down next to where he is and place a hand on his shoulder.

"What do you want.", he asks rather harshly and shrugs off my hand.
"Um, I was just wondering if you were alright. I heard you storm off.", I reply.
"I'm fine. Go away"
"Look, you're obviously not fine. So please talk to me."
"You're just always with her. It's annoying me! I thought we could do something today, together."
"Oh, Brooky. We'll spend the whole next week together. Promise."
"Okay..", he whispered.

He cuddled into me and closed his eyes. I wrapped my arms around the blonde's hips and pulled him even closer. Soon I heard his breathing even out as he fell asleep.

Words: 407
17.08.2019
I actually don't like it that much, but I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please request, comment and vote. Love you 💓