17: sweets/Marvey

Situation: Harvey and Mikey are together. They are both about 22 years old and they live together in a flat.

Harvey

"Babe, I'm going. I'll buy some food, you want something?", I yell trough the flat. "Yea some sweets. Like chocolate or gummy bears or something like that.", I get back.

"Okay", I say and put my shoes on. I head out of the flat and to the store.

I put the necessaries into my bag and then head to the sweets. I take two big bags of gummy bears and a bar of chocolate. Then I head to the counter and pay for it.

I make my way back home and as soon as I open the flat door Mikey basically jumps on me. "Harvey, I missed you so much.", he yells. I laugh at him and answer: "Mikey I wasn't even ten minutes away and look, I've got you sweets."

As soon as I say this I was completely forgotten. He snaches one of the gummy bears packets out of my hands and goes back to our living room. I follow him and when I enter the room I see Mikey happily opening the bag.

He immediately shoves a handful into his mouth and chews joyful. It makes me happy to see him like that. I smile at him and he smiles back while stuffing more gummy bears into his mouth.

I look at him in adoration. "I love you Mikey, so much" Then I lean in and kiss him on the lips. His lips are soft as always but they taste sweet like gummy bears.

Words: 268
12.02.2019
Okay this is shit. I admit it. But I wanted to update. Love you 💕