52: bike ride/Brobbie

Robbie

"Guys! Brook and I are going on a bike ride.", I yell through the house, then take my boyfriend's hand and pull him with me out of the house and to our bikes.
Yes, you heard right. Brook and I are together, but no one knows. We didn't want to tell them yet as we're only together for a month now and we were scared of the other boys' reaction. Especially Rye's.

Anyway, we get our bikes and then start riding into the direction of the forest and meadow. It's not far away, but far enough for us to feel comfortable cuddling and kissing.
When we arrive I take the blanket I brought and place it on the floor. Then I sit down and Brooklyn lays down with his head on my thigh. I tangle my fingers with his hair. I play with his hair lovingly while he tells me stories from his childhood.

I don't notice how fast the time passed, but the next time I look on the watch it's already three hours after we left the house. Hopefully the boys aren't worried. I think I'm gonna text them where we are.
Quickly, I send Rye a message, that we sit next to the woods. I get an okay back.

Then I look down to my boyfriend. He has his eyes closed but I don't think he is asleep as he has a little content smile on his lips. Slowly I lean down and kiss those perfect lips of his. He sits up while pulling me closer by my neck. My hands rest on his hips as he sits on my lap. I feel Brooklyn's hands travel upwards into my hair, tangling softly in it.

We don't really know how long we actually kissed, but suddenly we hear someone clearing their voice. We both look up and directly into the brown eyes of my brother. Brook jumped off me immediately, looking scared. I look around and notice the other boys standing behind Rye. I look down, feeling my cheeks heat up. In the corner of my eye, I can see that Brook is trying not to cry, so I decide to take things in my hand.

I pull my gorgeous boyfriend back to me by his hand and wrap my arm around his waist. Then I look up to the guys who are watching us with confused faces. "Uhh.. me and Brook are together...", I state and look away, not wanting to see their anger. I feel a hand on my shoulder and notice that it's Andy's. "That's okay, mate. But why didn't you just tell us?", he asks. "We were scared of your reaction.", I whisper.

Now all the boys are kneeing next to us. "We'll always love you. And for the record.. I think it's cute.", Rye said and smiled at me. I smiled back, grateful that he accepts us. Suddenly a squeal startles me. It was Jack. He jumps up and down, showing his tongue to Sonny, who just holds up his middle finger and then gives him a tenner. Brook next to me laughes and exclaimes: "Did you bet on us?" Sonny nodded sheepishly.
I chuckle and press a kiss to my baby's lips, hearing aww's coming from the others.

Words: 547
07.10.2019
I don't even know what this is... Please leave a comment and vote. And you can send requests, of any ship and any situation (except death or such).

Also! My new book is out. It's called "Promised?..." Go check it out. Love you❤️