13: reunited/Handy

Situation: Andy and Harvey are best friends but they haven't seen each other in about six month. Of course they text each other everyday but it's not the same as seeing each other in person. The reason why they couldn't meet up was because of school. They both had really much homework and other things to learn.

Andy

Today was the day! I'll meet Harvey again. After ageeeees. It dragged me down that we couldn't meet up but we just haven't had time for it.

At ten past five in the evening I took some money, my key and my phone. Then I headed out to the bus.

Harvey and I wanted to watch a movie at the cinema so we decided to meet there.

After about ten minutes I arrived at the cinema. In front of it stood already Harvey. I immediately spotted him and ran. "Harvey", I shouted and hugged him thightly.

"Hey Andy", he said and hugged me back, "Long time, no see." "Yea I missed you", I said. "So what movie do you wanna watch?", Harvey asked.

After about ten minutes discussing which film we're gonna watch we decided and bought the tickets. Then we bought some popcorn and coke and went into the cinema.

After about twenty minutes commercials the film started. The film was very good, though Harvey and I kept chatting the whole time.

After the film we first went to grab something to eat and then we went to his place. There we talked a lot. We catched up what we missed the last few month when we haven't had time to meet up. After a really wonderful afternoon with my best friend I went home.

It was so good to see him again. I missed him so much. I don't think it's healthy for me to see him this rarely.

Words: 309
03.02.2019
Sorry it's a short one. Hope you like it. Please comment and send some requests. Also thank you so much for 1.5K reads. Love you 💖