34: cuddles/Rylyn

Requested by txylx_roadie_11
Sorry, that it took so long,
I hope you like it.

Rye

"Booky, baby?", I ask as I walk into my boyfriends room. I see him playing games on his Xbox. He doesn't even look up, so I just sit down next to him on the bed. I wrap my arms around his torso and lean my head on his shoulder. When he notices me, he smiles softly and strokes my cheek. After he pecked my lips shortly, he turns back to his tv. We sit like that for about an hour, me just watching him play video games. Occassionally I give him a kiss on his cheek, making him smile every time.

Slowly I feel myself getting sleepy. I lean on Brook even more, nearly my whole weight is now on him. I force myself to keep my eyes open as I don't want to miss a second of my time with Brooklyn, even if he's only playing video games. But nevertheless, I feel my eyes get heavy, to the point I can't keep them open anymore. Brook pauses the game and gently caressing my cheek and stroking over my back. He takes my hands in his and lays us down on the bed.

I move and lay my head on his chest, my arm over his torso. He tangles his fingers through my hair, softly playing with it. I hum quietly, feeling relaxed. He leans down, kissing my cheek. Then he moves further, coming closer and closer to my lips, leaving kisses on his way. When he finally arrived at my lips I kiss him back immediately, needing to feel my boyfriends' lips on mine.

His hand wrapped around me, stroking gently over my arm and hair. I can feel my eyes getting heavy again, but I fight it. "Go to sleep babe, you clearly need it", Brooklyn says while rubbing my belly, calming me down. With his soft humming in my ears I drift of to a soft sleep.

When I wake up, the room is bright from the sunlight that shines through the windows. Slowly I sit up and look around. Brook isn't here. Seems like no cuddle session this morning then. I stand up and go downstairs, looking for Brooklyn. I see him standing in the kitchen, making tea. Slowly I approach him from behind and wrap my arms around his waist. I put my head on his shoulder, while he leans back against me.

"Morning", he mumbles, making me smile and kiss his temple. "Morning", I say back. He smiles softly, going back to making the tea. When he finishes, he turns around in my arms and hands me a cup. "Thank you", I say and lean forward, pecking his lips. He giggles, making my heart swell out of cuteness.

Brook takes his own tea and together we go over to the couch and sit down. I lean my head against his shoulder and he runs his hand through my hair. Cuddled up like this we slowly drink our teas. When I finish my tea I put the mug down next to me and snuggle into my boyfriends side even more. I close my eyes, near to falling asleep again. "I love you, Rye", I hear Brooklyn mumble, but I'm to weak to answer.

Words: 542
17.04.2019
Thank you for reading. Please leave requests, comment and vote. Thank you so much for 600 votes! Love you 💖💖