30: Told You/Jacklyn

Brooklyn

I went to my boyfriends house. His parents went out that evening. So we were alone. Which was good. Not because we wanted to have sex or something. But neither my or his parents knew we were gay, nor that we were in a relationship. And we didn't want to tell them because we both were scared.

Our parents thought that we were just best friends. But we were more. So now that his parents aren't home we'll be able to kiss and cuddle without having to be careful not to be caught. I went to his house and rang. "Hey Babe", Jack said when he answered the door. "Hey", I greeted back and hugged him.

He hugged back and then we went into the living room. I sat down on the couch and Jack turned on the tv. Then he sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We silently watched a film and every now and then he kissed my temple making me giggle. He run his fingers through my hair making me sleepy.

Suddenly, I was already half asleep, Jack stood up and went away. "Jaaack", I whined. "I'm just getting something to drink from the kitchen. I'll be back in a sec, Babe", he said over his shoulder and went into the kitchen.

I followed him silently into the kitchen. While he got himself something to drink, I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He drank a bit and put the glas down. Then he turned around in my arms and placed his hands on my waist. I looked up at him and into his gorgeous green eyes. He gazed back and pulled me closer by my waist. Then he leaned down and placed his soft lips onto mine.

I instantly kissed back. It was a slow but passionate kiss. Jack swiped his tounge over my bottom lip. I slightly parted my lips and his tounge pushed past them into my mouth. My arms traveled up his body and around his neck. I tangled my fingers through his hair. After some time Jack but my bottom lip and pulled away. He let it go with a pop.

I placed my head on his shoulder and hid my face in the crook of his neck. He tightened his grip on my waist. Slowly I started kissing his shoulder and neck. I placed soft kisses along his collar and shoulder. One of Jack's hands traveled up over my back into my hair. Slowly he run it through them while I continued to leave kisses.

We were so caught up with ourselfs that we didn't notice Jack's parents enter the house. Yet them standing in the kitchen doorway. When I looked up and saw them, I immediately pulled away and stepped back.

Jack's mum just laughed and turned to her husband. "Told you he was gay", she said and smiled. Then she came up to us and hugged us. First her son and then me.

Words: 504
18.03.2019
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. You're probably wondering why I wrote something underlined. Well a few days ago I dreamed I dreamed exactly the part of this oneshot I underlined. I immediately thought I needed to turn this into a oneshot. So I did. And I thought I underline it and tell you about my dream. Also my mind is weird, I don't know why I dream things like that.

I wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who read, commented, voted of requested. This book is currently at 7K reads and 300⭐. This means the world to me! Thank you sooo much. Please keep requesting. Love you lots! 💖💖💖

~Vali~ {@Valiwyatt}