41: kinda maybe/Bronny (pt2)

Requested by fanaccount140

Sonny

I just walked out of the booth after doing my parts, when I heard Rye talking to Brook. He told him it's his turn now. I think he zoned out.

He walked into the booth and started singing, but it took him longer than usual. He was a bit distracted but I don't know why.

After Brook had finished, he walked out and sat down on the sofa next to Andy and I couldn't help but feel jealous. Then it was Jack's turn. Afterwards we headed home.

As soon as we were home Rye dragged Brooklyn to his room and my heart ached watching them disappear behind the door.

Together with Jack I went into the kitchen and he started boiling the kettle to make us all tea. I got the mugs from the cupboard and set them down next to Jack.

After the water was boiling, Jack put it into the mugs and put the teabags in. Then he added sweetener and milk.

I let my mind wander while stirring the mugs and they immediately went to Brook. He's such a sweetheart, always smiling and happy.

"Mate", Jack brought me back to reality. I turned towards him and looked at him questioning.

"Ya know I've actually been wondering if.. like... if you like Brook."

I started getting nervous but tried to shake it off. "Of course I like Brook"

"No, I mean like.. as in more than a friend"

"Why-why would you think that?"

"You were starting at him all the time today", he said and chuckled and I could feel the blood shoot into my cheeks.

"Um.. I mean... maybe?"

"Well that's good. I'm pretty sure he likes you too. You should tell h-"

"Sonny! Do you mind coming up here for a bit?", Jack got interupted by Rye.

"No, not at all. On my way", I yelled back and walked upstairs. When I arrived at Rye's room I asked: "What do you want?"

Rye shoved Brook forward to me from his place behind Rye and Andy, who was also there. "Brooklyn here needs to tell you something."

Then both of them left the room and closed the door. I looked at Brook and lifted an eyebrow. "What do you need to tell me?"

"I.. um..", he stuttered out. He looked like he couldn't speak, like he was frightened of something.

"Come on Brook, you can tell me.", I said, trying to calm him down.

"Umm... I-I kinda maybe l-like you?", he said, but it sounded more like a question. "Like, I like like y-you. As more than a friend." He stared at the ground.

My heart rate started to speed up. I couldn't believe it. Was he for real. I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I mean, who wouldn't?"

"I like you too, Brooklyn!" Finally he looked up at me. I smiled softly and it grew only bigger as he smiled back shyly.

Slowly Brook stepped forward. He placed his hands on my cheeks and leaned in. He stared into my eyes and I stared back. My eyes flickered to his lips, I was so desperate to kiss them.

Then he pulled me down towards him and finally, his lips were on mine. It was the best feeling. His lips were so soft, yet a bit rough. Our lips moved in sync. I brushed my tounge softly over his bottom lip.

In this moment, it was just Brooklyn and me. I didn't care about the rest of the world. Just about us.

Eventually we pulled back and I looked into his eyes, which were already staring back at mine. I grinned at him and he smiled back with his beautiful smile, that lights up the world. He was mine and I was his.

Words: 639
16.06.2019
I hope you like it. Please comment, vote and request something.
Love you 💖