29: morning run/Rylyn {pt.2}

Requested by bookisopium

Ryan

I went home as fast as possible. I quickly showered and got dressed. Then I took the drawing again. I immediately safed the number under 'Brooklyn<3'  and texted him.

Me:
Hey x

Brooklyn<3:
Um, who is this?

Me:
Oh yea sorry. I'm Rye. The guy who sat next to you on the bench in the park this morning.

Brooklyn<3:
Oh hey...

Me:
Your drawing is really good btw

Brooklyn<3:
Thank you

Me:
Hey um I thought maybe we could meet?

We texted a bit and decided to meet this evening in the city café. When I arrived at the little coffee shop at six thirty Brooklyn was already there. He stared out of the window absentmindedly. I sat down opposite and nudged him with my foot. Brook jumped and looked up. He smiled when he realised it was me. I smiled back and reached for his hand.

With his other hand he got a sheet of paper and a pen out of his bag. We 'talked' for a little while. (Brooklyn is such a nice, funny guy.) He asked me if I wanted to come to his. Of course I said yes. He told me that he still lives with his parents, which is totally fine as he's 18. So we walked home to his and Brook texted, what seemed like his parents, to tell them I was coming over.

While we walked to his house our hands brushed together from time to time. At some point I just took his hand and intertwined our fingers. I stroked his knuckles with my thumb and he placed his head on shoulder. When I looked at him he blushed a deep red.

When we arrived a fewhe opened the door and his parents immediately came running to the door, hugging their son. Then they greeted me with a handshake. They introduced themselves and I also told them my name. Brook 'chatted' with his parents for about five minutes (I really need to learn sign language) and then we headed to his room. Brook sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him.

I sat down and he took his laptop and put on a film with subtitles. He put his head on my shoulder and his hands on my stomach, tracing my abs. I run my fingers through his hair. After about half of the film Brook lifted his head and looked at me. I turned my head into his direction and gazed into his beautiful green eyes. I was completely lost in them. Then I felt a soft pair of lips on mine. It was such a good feeling. Our lips moved in sync and we melted together like one.

Words: 460
03.04.2019
Sorry that it took so long. I had much to do for school and kinda didn't have any motivation. You may call it writers block. Anyways, I really hope you liked this oneshot and I hope I'll have more time to write now. Please send requests! ❤️❤️