54: TikTok/Rarvey

Requested by Irishroadie
Sorry that it took so long.

-This story is based on the tiktok Rye and Harvey posted a couple days/weeks ago.

Ryan

Harvey stayed at the bands house the last few days. Last night we went live together. We spent much time together in my room. He also slept here. I was laying on my bed, reading a book, when I heard him ask. "Rye?"

I looked up at him as a sign that I was listening. "I saw this tiktok and I thought we could do it?", he showed me a tiktok on his phone screen. It was quite sensual actually. "O-okay", I answered. He really wanted to do this with me?
I mean, I kinda had a crush on Harvey and this would for sure not make it better. "You want to do it now?", I asked and he nodded.

...
It took a few tries, but eventually we managed to recreate the tiktok.. At first Harvey was leaning against the wall with his back and I stood in front of him. One hand of mine was placed next to his head. Then, he grabbed my waist and with the beat of the music he turned us around so he was overpowering me.
It felt so right. Him above me, dominating me. I stared into his green orbs, him staring back. He made me feel so small in that moment. Staring down at me.

...
"Harvey..", I breathed out. "Hm?", he mumbled and turned towards me from his spot on the couch. "I-i, I don't know... um, how to say it.. but- I..", I couldn't get it out. I wanted to tell him that I liked him, so bad, but I just couldn't. It wouldn't leave my mouth.
He reached his hand towards me and placed it on my thigh. "Come on, baby. Spit it out.", he smiled at me. I took a deep breath and then just went for it. "I.. I like you"

Quickly, I turned my head away. Looking into another direction, not wanting to meet his eyes. I felt Harvey's fingertips unter my chin. Using light pressure to move my head towards him. When we were head to head he came closer and closer. My breath hitched. His lips have never been this close to mine. His breath was fanning over my face, making shivers go down my spine. His emeralds gazed back into my brown orbs. His stare intense.

Then suddenly he placed his hot lips on mine. They worked perfectly together. Fitting like puzzle pieces. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck, moving on their own accord. I felt his hands on my hips, slowly massaging the flesh. I clawed at his hair, tugging on it quite harshly. Pressing myself further into his body, enjoying the warmth. Harvey's tongue brushed over my bottom lip. Not wanting to go further, I pulled back. I took in his appearance, hair a mess, pupils dilated, lips swollen but a goofy smile playing around them.

I smiled back shyly. He pulled me into a tight hug. Kissing the top of my head. I cuddled more into him as he tightens his arms even more. "I like you too, Rye", he whispered and I let out a laugh. Looking up at him through my eyelashes. His eyes are closed, breathing even, head laying to the side on the backrest. Quickly, I kiss his lips before resting my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

Words: 556
27.10.2019
I hope you like it. I actually like that last part very much.
November is gonna be very stressful for me but I'll try and write if I find the time to. Please comment, vote and send requests (I'll come to them as soon as possible, but send them anyway, please).

Thank you so much for 60K reads, it means so much to me. I appreciate every single one of you and I hope you like my content. I'm always happy about votes and comments. You guys brighten my day. Thank you 💓💓