26: LGBTQ+?/Randy

Ryan

Hey, I'm Rye. I'm seventeen and going to high school. And I'm gay. Everyone in school knows. I don't know how they found out but somehow they did. And they are bullying me for it. They call me names, shove me into walls and so on. I don't know why. I was always told that I can love who I want.

My parents love me how I am, they accept me being gay. I was confident about my sexuality but since I'm getting bullied in school I'm getting less and less confident. I'm starting to think that it's wrong. Boys shouldn't love boys, they are supposed to love girls.

But today was the day everything should change. I was just walking into school and of course Jack, my bully, and his gang came up to me. "Hey little fag", he said smirking. Then he took me by my shoulders and shoved me into the nearest locker.

He kept pushing me and hurting me. There was already a crowd around us. But no one helped me, they all just stood there watching. I was used to it, though. I just let it happen to me. I don't want to know what I looked like, I probably had a black eye and some bruises.

Suddenly a voice, I've never heard it before in my life, sounded through the halls: "Leave him alone. Now!"

The crowd immediately opened up and I could see the person. It was a boy. Probably about my age. He had blond hair and ocean blue eyes. His lips were perfectly shaped, very kissable. I started to develop a crush on him just by his beautiful face, it was love in the first sight. And he was the first one that ever stopped Jack and his gang, which made him even more attractive. The others always only watched.

Then my eyes traveled to his body and I saw what he wore. A black hoodie, but that wasn't what was special. It was what was on it. In white letters you could read

"Roses are red
Clouds are gray
I like same sex
oh crap I'm gay"

Around this were many pride flags. Was he gay too?

"What do you want", I was brought back to reality by Jack screaming at the boy.

"How about you put him down and I'll tell you", the boy said.

"And why should I do that fag? You're nothing better than him"

"Well first of all just because you're gay doesn't mean you're any different-"

"It's disgusting! Kissing a boy if you're a boy"

"You don't have to do it, do you? Why don't you just let the people live their life how they want to"

Just by his words all my doubts on being gay were gone. He just speaks the truth. We can love who we want, it doesn't matter. But how can he stay this calm? Jack honestly just says stupid things.

Jack suddenly let go of me and I fell to the floor. I crawled back and sat against a locker. I watched how Jack stomped into direction of the boy, his gang following close. When he passed him he pushed him, so that he nearly fell over, and went away.

The people who watched walked away, probably to their next lesson. But the boy came to me and sat down next to me.

"Hi I'm Andy, I'm new here"

"Rye"

"How old are you, Rye?"

"Seventeen, you?"

"Yeah me too"

Then we both fell silent. I thought about his hoodie again. Why is this quote on it? Does it mean he is gay? Or is he just supporting the lgbtq+ community? Which he definetly is, since he spoke like that before, about how you can love who you want and stuff.

"Are you gay?", I suddenly said. It just slipped out.

He laughed a bit. "Yes Rye, I'm indeed gay"

"So Rye why don't we get somewhere to clean you up?", he asked and stood up. He held a hand out for me to take. I took it and he pulled me up. Together we went to the school bathroom.

He took some paper towels and started cleaning my wounds. Luckily I hadn't that many bleeding wounds, but I had many bruises and my head hurt like hell. When Andy finished he looked up and into my eyes.

We stared into each others eyes and I saw him slowly leaning in. My heart started beating faster. Was he going to kiss me? He closed his eyes and came even closer. Our lips were only inches apart. Then our lips touched.

Only for a split second. We both pulled away as soon as our lips had touched. "How about we go somewhere?", Andy asked me a little bit embarrassed. I just nodded, still in shock due to the kiss.

We headed out of school and in direction of a park. Out hands kept brushing together and every time my heart skipped a beat. Eventually Andy took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers together.

When we arrived at the park we sat down on a bench. He put an arm around me as I curled up into his chest. We stayed like this for a really long time. Admiring the beauty of the park in the sun and appreciating the others company.

Words: 894
05.03.2019
Honestly it always makes my agressive if someone says something about being gay is wrong. Like just shut up. So this was actually a little difficult to write. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please leave a comment and request.️❤️❤️