14: Baby/Mack

Requested by Zonahfandomforever

Jack

The last few days I always had morning sickness. Other than that, I keep carving for things I usualy don't like. Or I'm getting randomly hungry in the middle of the night. So I went to the pharmacy and got a pregnancy test. I really hoped not to be pregnant because... well I'll tell you later. So I got the test and peed on it. I was so scared. I really didn't want to be pregnant. After a few minutes I looked at it and of course it showed that I was pregnant. I knew it. I mean the symtoms hinted it already.

Shit, I am pregnant.

The whole realisation hit me later though. I laid in bed, ready to sleep and my mind traveled to the baby and the pregnancy. I mean, shit, I'm pregnant and there is absolutely no one I can tell. They would think I'm weird and they would ask unnecessary questions. Like who was the father.

I didn't know. Well I did know. But I didn't want it to be real. A few weeks ago, maybe three or four, I was... well I was raped. It was my boyfriend at the time. Afterwards I immediately broke up with him and luckily he wasn't that of a psycho so he at least didn't came to get me, he let me go without saying anything. That doesn't makes it okay to rape me though. I told him I didn't want to have sex yet. Multiple times. He always accepted it. But this day he didn't. He really wanted it, but I kept saying no. So he raped me.

So now I have two things I couldn't tell the boys, or anyone else. First I got raped and second I am pregnant.

*Two weeks later*

I had a doctor's appointment today to check on the baby. I'm gonna go alone and hopefully no one is gonna question me sneaking out of the house. When it was time to go I told the boys I was going on a walk and went to the appointment.

After a few tests and stuff the doctor told me that my baby is healthy and that everything is normal with it. I quickly made a new appointment in three weeks time and then went back home.

As soon as I opened the door Mikey hugged me. "Hey Jack, can we talk, like in private?", he asked me. So we went up into his room.

"Jack are you okay?", he asked me worried. "Yea I'm fine. Don't worry about it.", I answered. "Oh come on Jack. I noticed how you're not yourself lately. A month ago you were already acting strange. You kept eating stuff you don't even like at times when no one else ate. And since two weeks you're distancing yourself from us. What's wrong?", Mikey spoke concerned. "It's nothing mate, really." I answered quickly. Then I went into my room and locked the door. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

*Three month later*

I still haven't told anyone about the baby but my belly is growing and you can actually see it a little. That's why I'm only wearing hoodies so you can't see it. But I don't know how long I can go with wearing hoodies because at some point by belly is gonna be so big that you see it no matter what I wear.

In the night I always lock my room so that no one can come in and see my belly. I think Mikey is suspicious that I'm at least hiding something. Hopefully he doesn't know what.

The last few doctor's appointments went good. My baby is healthy and I'm happy about that. I love my baby. The only fact I don't love about it, is who its dad is.

*Two month later*

I was now nearly seven month into the pregnancy and I really struggle to cover it up. I barly do something with the boys because I'm afraid they will see it. And when I hung out with them I always snapped at them for no reason after being super happy and then went up to my room and cried. I think that's the mood swings, they really suck.