Logan

"Logan! Do you know where mom is?! I can't find my high tops," Nancy called out from her room as she threw the unnecessary shoes into a huge pile. "Why do you need your high tops?" Logan put down his book and walked into his older sisters room. "Because I'm going on a date with Jack and my high tops are the only shoes that match this outfit!" Logan moved out of the way of a flying shoe as he walked over to his sisters bed. "Why are you so complicated?" Another shoe flew close to his head as he grabbed a pair of burgundy chuck taylors from under Nancy's messy bed. "I'm not complicated!" Nancy turned around to ask where her mom was again and frowned at Logan. "How long did you know they were under my bed?!" Logan placed them down and rolled his eyes. "Where else would they be?" Logan was about to leave when he looked at his sister. "Hey, you look nice. However the shade of your shirt doesn't match your shoes." Nancy cursed under her breath before she followed her brother into the hallway. "One, you're a brat. Two, you're a nerd. Three, I don't care." Logan straightened his glasses and turned to face his sister. "At least I'm not throwing a fit and calling you names just because my outfit doesn't match." Logan was walking away when Nancy called out, "but your outfit does match!" Logan smirked and closed his door. He picked up Deathly Hallows and chuckled. Older sisters could be such children.

"Logan! Come here please," his mother called from the dining room as she placed down a bowl of salad. Logan expertly walked the halls while reading his book. "Yes Mother?"
"How's your essay coming?" Logan sighed and placed a bookmark to save his place. "No mother. I've already told you, I do not want to go to college. I want to go to high school still." Logan's mother sighed deeply and leaned against the table. "Logan, we've talked about this. You have a gift."
"Yes Mother! But that gift can wait," Logan snapped as he slammed his book closed. "I should be allowed to be a normal teenager! I already get made fun of enough!" Logan's mother slammed her hand on the table and pointed at Logan. "Do not talk to me like that!" Logan flinched away. "I hate to see you throw this away Logan. You could be something phenomenal." Logan hugged his book tight to his chest. "Yes mother. But I think...I think I would be better going to high school." His mother let go of the table and sat down. "What does father think?" Logan's mothers face shifted to stone cold anger. "Your father has no say in this," she growled. "Why not? He is still my legal guardian. Just because he is at work does not mean he has no say." Her face fell as she stood up. "He did not consent to you going to college. So I cannot send you unless you choose to go." Logan sighed in relief and closed his eyes. "Thank you mother," he whispered as he opened his book again. "Don't thank me Logan. Just go to your room." Logan bowed his head in submission and hummed respectfully. "Yes mother." He hopped he made the right decision.

"Thought you were going to college nerd."
"Nah he wanted to remind us how smart he is." A group of boys laughed and Logan could feel the anger boiling in his chest as he entered the art classroom. God. I hope I made the right decision.

Hey guys! I know this one's short but I'm working on one focusing on Virgil so don't worry. Thank you so much for reading. Just a friendly reminder if you have any suggestions just ask! Have a good what ever time it is!
-Talented_trash