College Part 1

AN: hey guys! this is while Logan and Patton are in college they get a dorm together because of course they planned ahead and had to go to the same college. there are probably a lot of inaccurate parts because i don't know how the hecc college works but WHATEVER. who needs college anyways?..me..i need college eventually... anyways, hope you enjoy!

-Talented_trash

Patton looked out the window of his beat up Jeep as a cool breeze blew across his face. "Are you excited," he questioned with an enthusiastic tone. "I mean this is the next chapter in not only our relationship but our whole entire life!" Logan chuckled and turned on the blinker as he spotted the entrance to the school. "Of course I'm excited my love." Logan stopped and waited for the silver Bug in front of them to pull into the school and turned to face his boyfriend. Patton giggled and grabbed his hand that was off of the steering wheel. "What?"

"You're just amazing." Patton smiled and kissed the back of Logan's hand. A car honked loudly behind them and Logan jumped. "Drive ya moron!" Logan blushed and quickly turned into the school. Patton threw his head back and stuck his other arm out the window as Logan accelerated a bit. "This is it Lo! We're goin' to college!" Logan slowed down again as he saw a sign that gave them directions to registration and dorms. "No weird habits I should no about right Patt," Logan joked as he turned left down a road that led to four big apartment like buildings. Patton'a smile faltered for a split second while Logan wasn't looking but he soon recovered. "Nothing I can think..I am pretty messy though." Logan laughed and stopped the car when he saw a tall woman in a yellow vest hold out her hand. "Hey are you guys students," she asked with a tired cheeriness. "Yup!" Her smile became more relaxed as Patton giggled and pointed to the sticker on his bumper that had the name of the college on it. "Alright, what are your names?" Logan pulled some papers off of the dash and handed them to her with a polite nod. "Logan and Patton Sanders. We're in dorm 210." The woman nodded and pulled some kind of pass out of her pocket. "You're very prepared," she chuckled as she handed Logan the pass. "Put this in your car and park in the spot for 210 and you're good to go." Logan placed the pass on the rear view mirror and slowly started moving again. "Thank you so much ma'am," Patton called out with a friendly wave that she returned. Logan carefully parked in their designated spot and turned the car off. "Now the hard part, getting all our stuff up there." Patton giggled and unbuckled his seat belt. "I bet I can get mine up there before you." Logan also unbuckled and opened his door. "Last one done has to buy pizza tonight." Patton also got out and went to open the truck. "Be prepared to lose," he mocked threateningly as he pulled open the trunk and placed two duffel bags and a cardboard box labeled 'random stuff and decorations' on the ground. Logan laughed and pulled out two bags a small backpack and a plastic box. "Whatever you say my love."

//////////

"I've been waiting," Patton joked as Logan entered the room one last time with the box in his hand. "Har har. You truly are hilarious Patton." Logan set the box on the floor and looked around the room. Two loft beds with cabinets and drawers underneath a large window with an amazing view of the whole campus, two closets and two desks. "Which side of the room do you want Lo?" Logan smiled at the consideration from his partner. "I'll take the left side." Patton smiled and placed one of his duffel bags on top of the right side bed. "Are you nervous at all," Patton asked as he opened the box, revealing a mess of notebooks, pictures, posters and loose papers. "Not really. My mom has been preparing me for this since I was in 8th grade." Patton chuckled and carefully pulled out a picture from the box and placed it on his desk. "I did it Micah," he whispered as he looked at the picture with love and pride in his eyes. "I made it to college." Logan smiled over at Patton and also walked over to his desk. "I bet Micah would be proud of you Patton," he commented, remembering how much Patton missed his younger brother. "Me too." Patton felt a tinge of sadness and turned back to his box pulling out a picture of him and Logan in tuxedos at senior prom. Logan pulled the same picture out of his box and turned to face Patton. "To new memories," he said with a smiled as he placed it on his desk. "To new memories," Patton chuckled as he placed it in the same spot on his desk. "Now about that pizza." Logan groaned and pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "I'm working on it, geez." Patton laughed and wrapped his arms around Logan's neck giving it a light kiss. "I love you more than pizza." Logan smiled and dialed the number before placing the phone to his ear. "That's a lot of love." Patton giggled and let go to start putting his clothes into the closet. "Hi, can I have one medium cheese pizza please?" Logan paused and Patton stopped unpacking to admire him for a second. "Mhm, to go please." Patton smirked and continued to pull pants and shirts from his bag and hang them up in the closet. "Alright. Thank you. Have a nice day." Logan took the phone away from his ear and hung up. "10 minutes," he declared triumphantly as he placed his phone on the desk and also started to unpack. "Alrighty. Do you wanna get a movie too? I have my laptop charged and my pillows and bedding's in the car." Logan nodded and smiled. "Mine too. Pillow fort, movies and pizza sounds like a great first night."

//////////

The movie credits for Princess Bride started across the screen and Patton leaned onto Logan's shoulder with a content sigh. "Can't beat a classic." Logan nodded and ran a hand through Patton's soft curls. "Nope.." Patton took in a deep breath and leaned in closer to Logan. "Are you tired," Logan asked with admiration as he looked down and watched Patton's eyelids start to flutter closed behind his round glasses. "A little bit, we can watch another one," Patton yawned and wrapped his arm around Logan's torso. "Nah, I'm pretty tired too." Patton smiled sleepily and slowly sat up to look over at Logan. "Okay." Patton pressed his lips gently to Logan's cheek and giggled. "Love you Lo." Logan blushed and cleared his throat. "I love you too Patton." Together they stood up and sorted out which blankets and pillows belonged to each other and crawled into their beds. "I'm glad we did this Logan," Patton muttered as he pulled one of his blankets over his shoulders for more warmth. "Me too Patton. I think this is going to be amazing." Patton hummed in agreement and rolled over onto his side, facing Logan's bed. "Goodnight my love." Logan smiled and rolled onto his stomach. "Patton." Patton hummed again and sat up. "You forgot to take your glasses off," Logan commented with a smirk as he saw Patton's hand reach up to his face and heard Patton sigh. "You're right...and I was just getting comfy too." Patton slowly got out of his bed and placed his glasses on the dresser under his bed. "What would I do without you," he questioned affectionately as he carefully climbed his double, blurry ladder and went back under his blankets. "Go to bed with your glasses on probably." Patton breathed out(like when you see something funny on your phone but if you laughed out loud you would look stupid). "Probably...goodnight for real Logan."

"Good night Patton."

AN: hope y'all enjoyed that fluff because the next story is a bit angsty(sorry). i had a lot of fun writing this one. remember if you have any story ideas just message me or leave a comment and i'll be more than happy to write them. thank you so much, stay safe guys

-Talented_trash