Back Rubs

TW: none. enjoy the fluff

"Logan," Patton mumbled as he rolled over in his bed and pulled his left earbud out of his ear. "I'm tired."

"You should go to sleep then my dear. Or at least that seems to be the most logical solution." Patton sighed and rolled onto his back again, kicking off his blanket. "What?"

"I can't. I've tried." Logan paused a video of his teacher's lecture and looked away from his laptop, shaking his head fondly.

"Have you now?" Patton sighed and draped his hand over the edge of his bunk dramatically.

"Yes, now stop interrogating me and help me make a pillow fort." Logan chuckled and looked back down at his laptop.

"I'd love to Patt. But I have to finish this assignment by tomorrow."  Patton gave Logan adorable puppy eyes and slightly pouted his lips.

"You can do homework in the fort," he complained before rolling away from Logan. Logan sighed and closed his laptop before throwing his pillows and two blankets on the ground.

"You are a child Patton." Patton smiled and also began to toss down pillows and blankets with a content laugh.

"I know, and it's one of the reasons you love me. Besides, homework will be funner in a blanket fort. Trust me." They both jumped off their beds and started to arrange the pillows so they could both rest on them comfortably. Then, they draped the different shades of blue over their head by tucking them under the bunk bed mattresses. Logan grabbed his laptop and placed it on the ground next to him, and Patton did the same with his phone, placing his earbuds back into his ears. "Logy?" Logan hummed in acknowledgement and continued the lecture he was watching, also plugging in his earbuds. "Could you rub my back?"

"Oh is that what you truly wanted?" Patton shrugged, but a mischievous smirk played on his lips. "You are, phenomenal." Patton nodded and rolled over on his stomach. Logan sighed and gave in, using one hand to take his notes, and the other to gently scratch Patton's back or occasionally rub small circles on it. In less than an hour, Patton was passed out and Logan's homework was finished, laying to the side finished and forgotten as the nerd cuddled closer to his boyfriend. As gently as he could he snatched an earbud and smiled when he heard the familiar voice of Kate Pierson. He turned down the volume a bit and curled in closer to Patton.

"Sweet dreams my dear."