Party Tattoos

AN: Remy! because i love him and he's probably my favorite character to write besides little Roman and teenage Patton. hope y'all enjoy!

-Talented_trash

"Remy," Virgil whisper yelled as his boyfriend's face lit up with a smile. "Remy, I can't believe you talked me into this. We're going to get into so much trouble." Virgil got stopped by a yellow light and anxiously tapped his foot while he waited.

"My dear, you worry too much." Remy patted his front pocket and leaned back in his chair. "What are you so worried about?"

"What am I worried about?! What am I worried about. Is that really what you just asked me?" Remy chuckled and reached over to grab Virgil's knee, giving it a playful shake. "Don't try to charm your way out of this because I'm still upset and I'm asking you a question but if you start being cute I'm not gonna be mad anymore and my question will never be answered."

"Fine, I'm sorry Vee." Virgil took a deep breath and nodded, pulling forward as the light switched colors. "I am, but I want to do this. It's the same as you dying your hair."

"But this is permanent, and might I add, I had permission." Remy sighed fondly and and shook his head. "And it was legal. This is not."

"I'm not going to get arrested for getting a tattoo."

"Your Dad might ground you until the day you die. And then he'll think I'm a bad influence, and tell my Dads and they'll be mad at me and ground me forever an-"

"Babe," Remy quietly interjected as he grabbed the hand Virgil had off of the wheel. "You're just giving me a ride. And I don't think my Dad is going to be that mad."

"Why?"

"Because, I lied..This note isn't forged I actually have his permission," Remy laughed loudly. Virgil let go of Remy's hand and punched his shoulder.

"Remy you jerk! I was fr-" Virgil dragged out the 'r' mentally reminding himself to not cuss. "-reaking scared that your Dad was going to be pissed and make you break up with me."

"Ow, ow okay I'm sorry..But it was kinda funny." Remy continued to laugh and eventually Virgil started laughing too.

"Curse you for making me laugh," Virgil mocked, trying to sound like his older brother.

"You know you love me. It's the next exit by the way." Virgil turned on his blinker and slowly switched lanes.

"I do love you. But that was not funny," Virgil tried to sound upset, but he wasn't convincing anyone.

"It was and you know it."

——

"You want me to do this?" Remy nodded as he smiled at his boyfriend who was typing away on his phone. Probably telling Patton he made it here safely, he guessed with a small snot.

"The first one on me, the second ob him."

"Alright, is that boy coming back with you," the blonde artist asked as she placed the signed note into a folder, and the small paper in her apron pocket.

"Yes ma'am. Vee, come on." Virgil looked shocked and then pointed at himself.

"Why am I coming with you?" Remy shrugged and put his hands in his jean pockets.

"Moral support." Virgil smiled and pocketed his phone before joining his boyfriend and following the lady behind a small wooden door.

Most of the time when people think of tattoo places, it's scary, dark and everyone working there seems to be in a bad mood. But Remy found this place because he knew it was different. Small tan candles sat on warm oak dressers that had different sized picture books that contained pictures of smiling patients. All around there was a sense of calming and Remy liked it better anyways. He didn't think he would've been able to go through with it in the other environment.