The Fair Part 2

AN: heya guys! I'm still working on getting more motivated but I figured I should post this before y'all murder me so enjoy!
TW: slight panic, more fluff(btw the italics are text messages)

Remy ❤️: hey vee, I'm on my way!! I'll be there in like 10 minutes. I'll see you soon my love

Verge 💜: alright. I'll see you then Rem. Drive safe

Virgil tapped his knee and looked out into the sea of people. Swarming to buy junk food and played rigged games in hopes of winning a cheap stuffed toy. The air was filled with energy and excitement in the areas where you could board the rides and Virgil could honestly care less. He didn't care that this was a waste of money. The rides made him nervous, the crowd and the smell of junk food made him queazy, the prizes were pointless. But he got to see Remy, and that's all that mattered. 10 minutes of music and nervous tapping passed by in a blur and Remy still hasn't shown up.

Vee 💜: hey lovely, just thought I'd tell you I'm in front of the Ferris wheel
...
Vee 💜: just wondering where you're at, do you want me to get you some food while we're waiting?
...

20 minutes passed. The air around Virgil felt hot and thick as he looked down at his half eaten hamburger. What if he was lying and this is a joke? What if he's hurt?! What if- Virgil's phone buzzed and he immediately looked at the text.

Remy ❤️: I see you

Virgil put down his phone and looked around in confusion. Suddenly someone slid onto the bench beside him and wrapped him in a tight hug. Virgil's shoulders tensed up as he tried to look over at his attacker. "Heya Vee!" Virgil laughed and allowed himself to relax. "Hi Remy," he chuckled as he hugged him back. "I'm so sorry I'm late. My Dad insisted that I had to buy you roses." Remy took off his faded brown leather backpack and placed it on his lap. "But I told him, 'there is no way that Virgil would want to carry around a whole bouquet of roses at a fair'. So ask me what I, the genius Ramon P. Neely did."
"What did the genius Ramon P. Neely do?" Remy reached into the bag and pulled out a crown made of velvety black roses. "For you my love," Remy whispered as he expertly placed it on Virgil's soft, purple hair. "Oh Remy. It's beautiful." Remy shrugged and brushed a stray curl away from his face. "It looks even better than I thought it would." Virgil felt a blush creeping up his neck and hid his face in his hands. "Oh don't do that," Remy groaned as he grabbed Virgil's cold hands. "You're beautiful."
"Y-You're stunning." They both sat for a moment in content silence until Remy cleared his throat and looked around. "Well what do ya wanna do Vee? The day is yours." Virgil stood up and held out his hand to help Remy. "Well, there's an art gallery down the street. And we both know that the fair is too cliche and honestly pointless," Virgil declared as he pulled Remy up. "Completely pointless," Remy agreed. "So," Virgil locked their fingers together and smirked. "Art gallery?"
"Art gallery."
(AN: haha get bamboozled)
"Pizza or ice cream?"
"Ice cream. Barry Allen or Sysco Ramon?"
"Sysco. Hey Vee," Remy turned to the left and pulled Virgil into his side. "Look at that one..it truly is the most beautiful piece in here," Remy breathed as he turned to face the art work. Virgil couldn't help but grin as he looked at a beautiful mirror with the words 'you are a masterpiece' in beautiful golden calligraphy. "Are you talking about yourself Rem," Virgil joked as he placed his head on Remy's shoulder. "Because the other item in there is kinda weird lookin." Remy sighed and turned to face Virgil. "I think you're beautiful." Virgil placed his hands on Remy's shoulders and smirked. "Well I think you're lovely." Remy brushed his finger on Virgil's cheek and leaned his head in. "Remy," Virgil whispered as he also leaned in. "Ya know Vee," Remy hesitated and shifted his hand to the back of Virgil's head. "What Rem?" Virgil's feelings were everywhere. An exhilarating mix of anxiety, longing, joy and love swirling pleasantly in his chest. "I've been wanting to do this since we were thirteen." The space between them disappeared and their lips met. It was a magical moment. Brief, but magical. The kiss didn't let them know they loved each other, it was more like a reassurance. A promise saying they loved each other before they touched. Before they were dating. Back in Remy's bedroom when they were kids, having a sleepover and promising that they would be friends forever. They separated and leaned their foreheads together. Virgil was smiling so wide that he laughed. "What's so funny Babe?" Virgil looked up and kissed Remy again, this time with more confidence. When they separated Virgil hugged him tightly and stroked his muscular shoulder. "How did I get so lucky?" Remy chuckled and placed his hands on Virgil's delicate hips. "I was just about to say the same thing."

AN: alrighty...ta da?? I hope this is good I really like this ship and I plan on getting a boyfriend for Roman in the future. I'm gonna be focusing more on Roman and Patton and Logan's relationship. So yee. Don't know when I'll update but maybe it'll be soon.
-Talented_trash

Adoption Au: Sanders SidesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara