Soup Store

AN: uhhhh, i don't know if this is what you wanted @PandaPanda711 but uhh, it's what i immediately thought of so..here you go. the f word is used

"Hello?"

"Hey what's up?"

"I need your help. Can you come here," Remy questioned as he carefully backed away from the spider on the wall. Virgil looked around himself and sighed before placing his phone closer to his ear.

"I can't I'm buying clothes." Remy cowered even more as the spider moved up the wall.

"Alright well," the spider moved again and Remy almost screamed. "Hurry up and get over here."

"I can't find them," Virgil muttered as he looked around again, sighing in defeat.

"What do you mean you can't find them?" Virgil huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

"I can't find them. There's only soup." Remy finally looked away from the spider. His nose crinkling as he tried to understand what Virgil meant.

"What do you mean there's only soup?" Now Virgil was getting extremely annoyed.

"It means there's only soup," he explained as if it was the most logical, normal thing in the world.

"Well then get out of the soup aisle," Remy raised his voice, also getting annoyed. he just needed Virgil to get home and kill the spider.

"Alright you don't have to shout at me," Virgil retaliated as he left the aisle and walked into the next one. "There's more soup!" Remy sighed in defeat and placed his head in his hands.

"What do you mean there's more soup?!"

"There's just more soup!"

"Go into the next aisle," Remy demanded. He could hear Virgil's footsteps and hoped that this would finally end.

"There's still soup!"

"Where are you right now," Remy shouted, done with the nonsense. Virgil threw his hands up and turned in a dramatic circle.

"I'm at SOUP!"

"WhAt Do YoU mEaN yOu'Re At SoUp?!"

"I MEAN I'M AT SOUP!!"

"What store are you in?!"

"I'm in the SOUP STORE!!"

"WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!?!?"

"FUCK YOU!"

AN: i regret nothing

-Talented_trash