Scared- Dating One Shots

AN: sorry for not being active as much, for some new ideas i'm using the imagine your OTP things off of tumblr for the several ADORABLE couples that appear throughout this book. this first one is gonna be Logan and Patton so get ready for some Logical angst

-Talented_trash

"Patton dear, what on earth are you doing," Logan asked as he watched his boyfriend precariously dangle upside down from his loft bed. Patton's face was red and blotchy but he was smiling as he opened his eyes and tilted his head to try to look at Logan the correct way.

"I always do my best thinking upside down."  Logan shook his head fondly and moved his Advanced Anatomy textbook off his lap.

"What are you trying to think about love?" Patton's face became very serious as he allowed his head to fall again. "Babe?"

"I don't know Logy, it's pretty serious." Logan frowned and stretched his sore back.

"You can tell me anything Honey." Patton sighed and closed his eyes.

"I'm just trying to remember the last time we had pizza because I really want some but if we had it this week that's unhealthy," Patton practically giggled as he used his abs(they were there, Logan had seen them and knew that  they were hot as hecc) to pull himself back up into a sitting position. Logan sighed and smirked, shaking his head fondly.

"Patton, you are a dork." Patton giggled and pulled his wild, curly hair into a little ponytail that barley hung off the back of his neck.

"Love you too Logy...Will you braid my hair? Please," Patton pleaded, dragging out the e as he jumped off of his bed and sat down in his desk chair.

"Of course dear. And we haven't had pizza this month yet and we can afford to splurge a little so do you want to order one?" Patton nodded and pulled his phone out of his pocket, deciding to order online instead of trying to talk to someone. Logan also got off his bed and walked towards Patton's desk.

"Why didn't you just call it in," he asked before intertwining his fingers into Patton's beautiful brownish gold curls. "It would've been easier and taken less time." Patton giggled and shrugged his shoulders, finishing the order and throwing his phone up onto his mattress.

"Talking to people is scary." Logan hummed in agreement and began to delicately twist certain strands of hair together at the top of Patton's head. Patton slouched a little bit and turned his head, pulling Logan's fingers out of his hair. "What's your biggest fear Logy?" Logan sighed and pulled his own desk chair over so he could look at Patton.

"You," he finally declared with a sigh.

"Me?!" Patton's jaw hung open in shock as he took Logan's hand. "Logan how could y-"

"I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see yourself as I see you. You will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me.." Logan felt tears form in his eyes and quickly attempted to blink them away. Patton was one of the first people who not only accepted him, but loved him. He couldn't lose him. "I'm terrified that you'll leave." Patton's heart broke as he watched Logan hand his head. "I can't lose you Patton."

"Babe..Babe look at me please." Logan slowly lifted his gaze and felt tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You're not going to lose me. And I'm not going to leave okay?" Logan shrugged and looked down again as Patton wiped away his tears. "Logy..How could I leave the most amazing person ever? The one person who accepted me when no one else would? The person I want to spend the rest of my life with?" A small sniffle broke through the silence before Patton whispered, "The person I love." Logan chuckled sadly and lifted his head as Patton continued to wipe his tears.

"Because you deserve so much better."

"Logy..No one is better for me than you." Logan smiled and Patton smiled back as he gently grabbed Logan's chin. They both leaned in, as if attracted by a magnet and their lips collided. Warm, soft and passionate. Logan knew in that moment that he was safe. That Patton wasn't going to leave. And that he didn't have to be scared about presenting the ring that was carefully hidden in his desk drawer the next day.

AN: ayyyy, did you like how i casually threw in a proposal at the end?? that's definitely gonna be a story that'll come out in the near future. hope y'all enjoyed it. more one shots should be up tonight. stay safe y'all

-Talented_trash