CHAPTER 1

ATTENTION!!

I want to make one thing clear. If you're looking for a lovey-dovey romance and female lead to be strong headed and fiesty. Then this isn't for you. The female lead is weak and is In Search of love. Please don't read this book further if u want a female lead who is strong enough to fight. This book is a emotional rollercoaster. If you can't handle it then I suggest do not read this book. Please don't leave hate comments because they will be deleted! thankyou 😍

Love you guys 😘. If you don't like the book. You are ok to leave, but don't leave bad comments as it hurts 🥺

I won't disturb you anymore, Happy reading!!!

Twinkle

Twinkle was wearing her bridal gown in which she looked like a princess. Her hair was in long curls and dress had hugged her body in right places enhancing the curves. Behind her was her mother Rachelle Steward who was holding the veil for her beautiful daughter. Next to her was her dad Richard Steward holding her daughters hand to walk her down the aisle. Twinkle was so happy that she was getting married to her prince charming who was waiting eagerly for her on the stage. She saw her prince charming wearing tux and looked so happy to see her walking down the aisle for him.

Her father placed her hand in groom's hand and kissed Twinkle on cheek and returned to stand next to mom. She saw him take her hand so softly as if it would break if any pressure is put on it. He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb and bought it towards his lips and kissed her fingers lovingly. Priest started the ceremony and it was time for the vows. Both bride and groom said their vows. Priest said that bride and groom may kiss now. He lifted the veil from her face and brought his lips close to her lips. She closed her eyes waiting for his lips, waiting for her first kiss but instead there was a storm of water on her face which woke her up from her dream. She immediately sat up gushing for breath and was sweating profusely because of the sudden attack of water. She realised that it was just a dream like any other the day. This dream was not new to her, she used to get this dream everyday since she was 8 years old when her mom passed away.
She turned her head to see the source of water which was thrown on her and was not shocked to see her sister, sorry step sister holding a bucket in her hand. Her step sister's name is Tina steward who is 23 years old, pretty , 5.7 height, silky brunette hair, well manicured nails, hourglass body, face always caked with makeup. Tina held twinkle's hair in a death grip and pulled her out of the bed. Twinkle didn't utter a single word as she was used to this but her eyes couldnt take the pain so it showed the pain she was experiencing.

"Tina please leave my hair, your hurting me"

"Hey bitch don't you dare raise your voice on me."

" Tina please why are you doing this to me?"

" Bitch mummy is calling you come down and start doing your work. You lazy ass, put your ass in some work and become useful for once."

Tina left twinkle's hair and left her room slapping her on the cheek.
Twinkle couldn't take this torture anymore but she didn't have any other choice than to wait for her prince charming to come and sweep her off the feet and kiss all of her worries away.

She got up from her bed and headed to her washroom to clean herself. Washroom was the only place she loved in the whole house. She stood in front of the mirror watching her reflection.

She had very long, silky brunette hair. 5.2 height and appetite figure. She had ocean blue eyes, where anyone can get lost in its beauty.

"Maa why did you leave me here all alone in this cruel world!" she spoke to her reflection.

"Twinkle, dont worry there will surely be someone who will love you, you have to stay strong till then!" she motivated herself.

She took bath and went near the cupboard. All her clothes were either used clothes of her sister's or the ones she got during christmas. She never liked them. She had to be happy with what she had. She is thankful that she atleast has something to wear. She wore her pj's and a top and got down to the hall were all her family members were in deep discussion regarding something.

"Look who is here!
Very good morning princess. Did you have a wonderful sleep? Shall I make you some coffee?" asked her step mom Jade Steward grinding her teeth.
Twinkle knew that her step mom was angry on her. She sighed when wasn't she angry on me!

"Sorry for the delay ma'am, I will make your coffee and get it right away", she said to her step mom.

Twinkle was not allowed to call her step mom as 'mother', she had to address her, as ma'am.

When Twinkle was about to turn,
her step mom caught her hand so hardly that surely it would leave a bruise, but she was not allowed to shout.

" Bitch since you got up late and didn't give me my coffee on time, your not going to get breakfast today. Now move your ass and start your work" said her step mom angrily.

See looked towards her father Richard Steward hoping for some help, but he was busy working on his laptop as if nothing had happened.
She thought it was of no use to believe that he will help her, so she went to kitchen to prepare coffee for her family.

After preparing coffee she came back to the hall to give to them. She served each one of them and was about to walk to kitchen to start her daily chores. When she turned to hed back she was greeted with burning coffee thrown on her face. Her face started to burn and tears were running freely on her cheeks, she raised her head to see the reason.

"Do you call this a coffee you bloody bitch. There is no sugar and it is so hot. Are you planning to burn my mouth." her step mom shouted at her.

"You are of no use, just like your mother!"

Twinkle will take anything but not one word against her mother, so she immediately said few words which she would regret later.

"Whom are you calling useless, me! my mother! I am sorry to say this ma'am but its not us who is useless, its you who is useles.."before she could complete her sentence she got a tight slap on her cheek which led her lip to bleed.

Twinkle turned towards her father for help but she knew that he cant help her, so she turned towards her grandpa Lucas Steward who had tears in his eyes. He tried to stop my step mom but was stopped by my father before he could utter a single word.

"You're not going to get any food today and you're going to sleep on floor outside my room today!" screamed my step mom going back to her room.

Twinkle couldn't help the tears which were flowing continuously. She stood up and went back to her room to clean her cut.