CHAPTER 55

TWINKLE'S POV

I was so happy to see Andrew like this.  He was trying so hard to gain my forgiveness. He even said sorry to Michael and I'm happy that both the friends are back together. It was painful to know that they both broke their friendship because of me.

I didn't know Andrew loved me so much. When he proposed me today, I didn't have any words to reply. I was happy, sad, angry.. Many emotions were running in my mind. My brain was continuously questioning me. Should I accept Andrew, or should I not. Will he break my heart again? I can't bare it if he breaks my heart again. My mind tells me not to fall for him, but my heart tells me that I love him. Do I love Andrew??

My baby kicked. Which means even my baby is telling me that I love him. Yes I love him!! I love my Andrew!! But I don't want to reveal it now itself. I want to take things slow this time. I want to see how serious Andrew is about this relationship.

The door opened and in came Andrew with food. Pasta, mashed potatoes, chocolate chip cake, pancakes.
"Andrew, what's all this!! I can't eat so much. My stomach will burst if I eat all this." I said to him. He was just staring at me. He was also having this stupid  handsome smirk on his face. God! Why should he be so handsome. It is so harmful for eyes.

"Take a photo it will last long." he said. I came back to my senses.

"I was not staring at you." I said blushing.

"Did I tell you were staring at me? You weren't just staring but actually drooling over me. This is all yours babe." I blushed even more.

"And this food is not just for you but also my buddy inside." he said.

"Who said this is a boy, it might be a girl also. A cute little Babygirl." he came and sat next to me. He took my hands into his, this time I didn't try to pull back my hands. It felt so right to be in his touch.

"Girl or boy I don't care, as long as your with me." I smiled and placed my head on his chest and hugged him.
My stomach grumbled again. Shit it's so embarrassing.

"Ok! Let's put something in that stomach first. I don't want my baby and my beautiful wife to be hungry." he started feeding me.

"Mmmmm!! It's so yummy!!" I couldn't stop myself from moaning at the taste. It was so divine. I closed my eyes savoring the taste. As soon as I opened my eyes, soft lips were placed on mine. Andrew pulled my face more closer kissing me. His hands pulled me closer to him by my holding my waist. My hands automatically went around his neck.

God these pregnancy hormones.. I was enjoying the kiss so much. Andrew was asking for premission to enter my mouth but I didn't give in. It's enough for day. Slowly I pushed him back. Both of us where breathing heavily. He was staring at me and my hands was still around his neck.

"Andre.. Andrew.. What was that? Why did you kiss me?? " I was not angry, but shocked.

"Twinkle! Don't do those kind of sounds again. It's so difficult to control. You don't know what difficulty I'm facing to stay away from such a beauty." I blushed and hid my fave in his chest.

After we both completed eating, Andrew went to place the plates in the kitchen. I moved to my side and laid down. The bed dipped and immediately I felt Andrew's hand pulling me towards him. I didn't turn  towards him. I wanted to tease him a little, so I acted to be slept already.

"Twinkle!! Twinkle!!" he was pulling me towards him. Finally I gave in and turned towards him. He kissed my forehead and cuddled me. I slept peacefully in my husband's warmth.

ANDREW'S POV

Sunrays was peeking through the window. I woke up to be greeted with the view of my sleeping beauty. I slowly got out of the bed. I didn't want to leave the bed but there are lot of things to be completed today. Also Twinkle's family is coming to celebrate Christmas with us. I went to washroom to get ready. I was drying my hair with my towel, the bathroom door opened. Twinkle was rubbing her eyes cutely. She looked just like a small baby and now this small baby is gonna give birth to another baby.

She didn't realize I was in the bathroom. She was walking towards me. I didn't move, I was rooted in my place. She suddenly collided with me and gasped.

"Twinkle, relax its just me. Look at me." she slowly opened her eyes but closed it immediately.

"Twinkle, what's wrong?? Open your eyes baby. " she was blushing now.

"Andrew.. Andrew.. Put some shirt. Your half naked." now she was looking like a tomato. Her red night gown and her red blushing face, matched her.

"Twinkle, there is no need for you to close your eyes. Remember I'm your husband. Go get ready your parents have come to meet you."
I left the bathroom to give her some privacy.

I got ready and went down. Everything was ready and everyone were already seated in the living area. Everyone were laughing at something. It was so good to see my family like this.

"Good morning everyone!! Merry Christmas!!" I greeted.

"Merry Christmas to you too!!" everyone wished back.

"Andrew, where is my sister??" Michael asked.

"She is getting ready." he nodded.
Everyone went back to their conversations and I was talking to Michael. Suddenly everyone became silent. Everyone where staring behind me at something, actually someone. I turned around to see a princess in a beautiful floral gown with a bump peeking out showing of her pregnancy. My Twinkle looked so pretty, an epitome of beauty. Is this the girl whom I threw away? Is this girl whom I hurted so much? I regret it now. She is a goddess. It was so stupid to drool over my own wife. She came forward and stood next to me.

"Merry Christmas Andrew!! " she hugged me.

"Merry Christmas to you babe and also my little bundle." I kissed her forehead. She smiled a loving smile.

Next everyone greeted Twinkle and she looked so happy. This is the Twinkle I wanted to see. Happy and smiling. She still looked little hesitant around everyone, which is understandable.

"Merry Christmas everyone!! I'm so happy to announce that my daughter-in-law is with us today. She is giving us the best gift for this Christmas, my grandchild. I'm happy to have you back Twinkle and please forgive me for the things I had done to you. I promise to give a beautiful life my dear. You have given me one more chance to prove and I will prove it to you Twinkle. Your my daughter and I love you so much." my mom said. By the end she had tears in her eyes. I could see the regret in her words.

Twinkle stood up and hugged my mom. "Ma'am I forgive you." Twinkle said. She is angle. She forgave the people who made her life miserable. Just by this, one can tell the jewel she is.

"OK everyone let's go have breakfast first." everyone left but Twinkle stayed back. She looked disturbed.

"Twinkle, is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked her.

"Andrew, I want to meet Bruke. Please Andrew, he was the only one in this house who was there for me. Please, I want to meet him." She was crying now.

"Twinkle, don't cry baby. I can't see you crying. I'm sure you'll meet him very soon and I promise you. Now comeon everyone is waiting for us. You should have your meals properly. Today is a big day".

Twinkle didn't look much happy while having. Twinkle I have already asked Bruke to come. He is on his way. I want to surprise you baby, that's the reason I'm not telling you. Bruke come fast your sister wants to meet you. As if angels were listening to me, the door bell rang. I got up to open the door. I was ready to punch his face for being late and upsetting my Twinkle.

When I opened the door it wasn't someone whom I was expecting. It wasn't Bruke, but it was..