CHAPTER 30

TWINKLE POV

My head hurts like hell. Even my stomach is paining. I'm feeling sore, my body is aching. I slowly tried opening my eyes. The bright lights were making it difficult for me to open. After blinking few times my eyes got adjusted to the light.

I looked around to see where I am. The room was white and had blue curtains. IV was attached to my hand. I was in a hospital. But why am I here?

Later I remembered helping Sherly and ending up unconscious in the hospital. How is Sherly? Did anything happen to her? What if Andrew comes to know that I helped her?

A nurse walked in at the same time interrupting my thoughts. The nurse smiled noticing me awake.
"Finally you're awake. How are you feeling? " nurse asked.

"I feel sore. How did I end up here? How is the girl I bought? Is she fine? " I asked her.

"Ma'am you fell unconscious. The girl you bought is fine. And the pain you are feeling will subside slowly."

I wanted to ask whether Andrew came to see, but stopped myself. I felt a pain shoot from my stomach. I screamed.

"Ma'am what happened? Are you OK? Should I call the doctor?"

"Ah! My stomach is paining. Please call the doctor." she ran to call for the doctor. The pain subsided before the doctor came. In came a doctor who looked probably in thirties.

"Hello dear! You have been unconscious for two days. How are you feeling? " the doc asked.

"I'm fine doctor, other than little pain in my stomach." I replied.

"Oh that's the baby playing inside you. Since you got kicked, it impacted little in the baby. It has disturbed the baby. But you both are doing fine now. " it shocked me. Baby! What baby? What is he talking.

"Doctor I think you have mistaken. I'm not having any baby." I replied.

"No dear, you are pregnant. Don't you know that you're having a baby. Your four months pregnant. Your Baby is healthy."

"Baby! I'm pregnant! Four months!" I didn't know I should cry or be happy.
I'm pregnant for God's sake. How can I take care of this life growing inside me. Now I understand why I was falling sick.

"Doctor, How is my baby? "
I asked him even though he said he or she is healthy.

"As I said before, the baby is healthy. You're weak. It's not good for the baby. I don't understand why you looked shocked to know that you have a baby. Haven't you known about this before?"

"No doctor! I don't know."

"Oh my God! Do you want hear your baby's heart beat? Do you want to see her?" he asked, I nodded.

"OK then I will arrange everything. You can come with your husband to get checked. Since you don't know about this baby, I assume even your husband doesnt know. Nurse call him and let him know." he said to the nurse. I had to stop him, I can't let Andrew know about this. He will kill my baby. He doesn't want me, then why the hell will he want the baby.

"I love my baby and I'm will do anything to save her. I can't let anything happen to her. Baby I promise I will take care of you. You'll get all the love which I never got. Mummy loves you so much. "I said touching my stomach.

"Doctor please don't tell about this to anyone. I can't put my baby's life in danger. Please do this for me." I begged the doctor.

"I don't know what happen to you, but it's my duty to tell your family. They have to know about the baby. Please wait here while I contact your family."
Saying he left the room.