Chapter 54

ANDREW POV

I feel so bad for doubting there brother sister love. The way Twinkle held onto Michael killed me. It was so pure. He was trying to console her but she was crying continuously. After sometime Twinkle let go of Michael and smiled. The real smile which I missed. The smile I'm waiting to see, the smile which would takeaway my pain, the smile which fills my lonely life with love.

She turned to me and then smiled at me again. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My Twinkle is smiling at me. Is this for real or am I dreaming. Slowly her smile started to drop seeing me not smiling back. Shit! What did I do?? Why do I keep letting go of my chances??

I went towards them and looked at Twinkle. Now I smiled a true smile seeing her confused expression. Even she smiled back realising what I was trying to do.

"Are you happy Twinkle??" she looked at me in eyes and smiled. Her eyes held life in it now. The life which I took away from her. I was so lost in her eyes that I didn't realize Michael calling for me until someone was holding my hand. I came back to my senses and looked down to see it was Twinkle holding my hand.

Can this day get any better!! When I looked back at Twinkle, she blushed and released my hand. I turned back to Michael who was trying to grab my attention.

"Andrew, man look at me.. God what's wrong with you? I have been calling your name from so long!!" Michael asked.

"Nothing!! It's just some beauty caught my attention. "I said this looking at Twinkle. She blushed even more and hid behind Michael like a small baby. I heard some throught clearing sound.

"Enough of teasing my baby sis. Now tell me why did you call me and disturb my beautiful sleep." Michael asked.

"Why don't we sit first!! " Twinkle came and sat next to me and Michael sat opposite to us. I was happy that Twinkle by herself came and sat next to me. I was happy that our relationship was progressing. It's worth the wait.

"Michael I called you to tell you that I.. I.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I have done. Please give me a chance to correct my mistake. And as a gift for the Christmas, I'm giving it to you before Christmas itself. I'm giving my Twinkle to you, she is your sister. I will not stop your brother sister bond. I'm giving your sister back to you.. " both Michael and Twinkle looked shocked at my confession.

I was waiting for some reaction from them but I got none. Twinkle started to cry and Michael started to laugh. Now it was my turn to be shocked with these two types of reaction. I stood up to leave but Twinkle stopped me. I looked down at her hand which was holding my hand. She stood up and hugged me. I was beyond shocked.

God what is this girl doing to me. She can be the death of me. She pulled away and stood next to me. Michael came front and hugged me.

"Bro to be frank, I'm damn angry on you. I can't forgive you for the pain you put my sister through. But I'm happy that you realised your mistake. I need some time to forgive you. But I will forgive you a little for giving me my sister back."Michael said.

Once Michael left Twinkle went back to our room. She doesn't come out much. I know it takes time and I'm happy that our relationship is progressing. Even my mom was happy to see the change in Twinkle. Tomorrow is Christmas, I wanted to take Twinkle on a date but I don't want to force anything on her. I'm ready to take things slow. So I arranged for a small get together. I all my family members and even Bruke. I miss him, he was not only my driver, he was also a best friend.

All the preparations for tomorrow was done. I was tired by the time it was done. I wanted everything to be perfect. This is Twinkle's first Christmas with me and I want to make it memorable. I decided to sleep and went back to our room. When I entered the room, I saw Twinkle standing near the dressing table and looking at her reflection. She was rubbing her hand around her belly and talking something to my baby.