CHAPTER 6

Wedding day

Tina was dressed in a sweet heart neckline bridal gown. She was very beautiful.

Andrew was so handsome in his tux. He was so nervous. Next to him stood his best man Michael who was laughing seeing his friends situation. He couldn't help but think of the girl who made a person like 'Andrew' nervous and was eager to see Andrew's reaction when he gets to see the face of his wife. Andrew was eargerly waiting to see Tina. He was frequently checking his rolex watch, he didn't have any patience left. He tried sneaking out to see Tina but was stopped by her mother Jade who was laughing and warning him that it is bad sign to see bride before marriage.

Suddenly music started and he turned towards the entrance of the chruch where his princess was walking down the aisle for him. Her dad was holding her hand lovingly. By the way he was holding her hand anyone could tell how much he loved his beautiful daughter. She was holding the flowers in her hand so tightly and also her fathers hand as if she would trip and fall if she losen her grip.

He was suddenly sensing that something is wrong. He was getting bad vibes but he neglected them thinking its just the tension of getting married.

He saw her reach the stage. But he was shocked that Tina is not a shy girl then why was she not lifting head? He wanted to see her eyes very badly but her head was down as if she was shy. Richard placed her hand in mine and kissed her daughter on cheek and warned me with a stare and left to stand with his family.

On the other hand Tina was with Eros in their new house enjoying there married life.

Ok I get it everyone is confused that how can Tina be at two places at the same time. To clarify your doubt let us  go back to the time where Tina was getting dressed.

Tina was getting ready for the marriage. Her mother was happy that her daughter finally agreed to marry Andrew and to see her daughter smiling. But she didn't know that Tina was smiling for getting married to Eros, not Andrew. Tina had planned to elope with Eros today without anyone knowing.

As soon as her mother left her room to check on decorations, Tina said she wanted use washroom and excused herself from the room. She reached the washroom were Eros already removed the glass of the window for her to jump and escape. Tina smiled at him and jumped out of the window and escaped with him.

She got married to him with the support of Eros parents. Eros parents agreed her as their daughter-in-law.

Jade came back to check on her daughter but was shocked to hear that her daughter ran away. At the same time, Nina Andrew's mom came to see her daughter-in-law but was angry knowing the news.

Nina: "what the hell is happening here! Jade care to explain?"

Jade:" Nina I am sorry but my daughter ran away. I don't know what to do now. Please wait for two minutes I will call my husband and father in law"

Everyone assembled near Tina's room and were shocked to hear that she has eloped.

Lockwood's started blaming them for accepting this marriage when their daughter was not ready to get married.

Nicholas: "All the guests are waiting outside. What should we tell them?Our prestige is at stake."

Lucas: "Nicholas please give us few minutes we will think about something!"

Nicholas: " Lucas I don't know what you will do but this martiage has to go on."

Lucas thought of plans, but failed to get any. Meanwhile Jade and Richard where trying to reach for Tina. At the same time he got a call from his baby girl Twinkle. He understood how to solve this problem.
"Ok! So I have an idea to get rid of this problem. Nicholas sorry to hide this but I have another grandchild, her same is Twinkle. So if you agree, she will marry Andrew!"

Jade and Richard were stunned hearing the idea. They both agreed as they don't have many options.

Nicholas: "If that is the case then we agree Twinkle marrying Andrew. What do you say Nina, Melvin??"
Since there was no other choice they agreed with the decision.

Nina asked steward's " If Twinkle is your daughter then why didn't we meet her during engagement."

"It's a big story. We will explain after the wedding, for now let me get her ready." answered Jade.

Nina: "before you get her readied I would like to meet her once. Where is she?"

Lucas: "Sure why not! Jade go call Twinkle, why is she not here?"

Jade:" she's at home, I sent her to bring something."

Lucas undertood the actual truth behind the coated words of Jade. Jade had threatened Twinkle to not attend the wedding, that if she attend she will be thrown out of the house.

Lucas: " I will bring her please make the necessary preparations."
Without wasting any time Lucas called Twinkle and asked her to come to church asap.

Twinkle followed and came to church in her normal pj's as she didn't have any beautiful clothes to wear.

Lucas saw her coming and rushed towards her and led her towards dressing room. Twinkle saw that Jade and Richard were looking at her tensed.

She asked Lucas, " grandpa why is everyone tensed. What's going on? Why am I here? Where is ma'am's daughter?"

Lucas: " Twinkle Tina ran away from the wedding. Now we don't have other choice, you have to get married to Andrew in place of Tina. Promise me baby girl that you will marry Andrew!"

Twinkle: "Grandpa what are you telling? How can I marry Andrew? Isn't it cheating?"

Lucas: " No baby girl we are not cheating, they know that Tina ran away and they agreed you to get married to Andrew."

Twinkle didn't know what to do. All her dreams are thrown now. She didn't want to see her family down so she agreed to this marriage putting away all her dreams.

" Ma'am is this what you want? Should I marry Andrew?" Twinkle asked Jade.

Jade was stunned hearing Twinkle ask her permission to get married. She nodded her head as a yes.

Twinkle asked what she wanted in return of the marriage and Jade was ashamed to hear Twinkle's preposition, " I want sir to walk me down the aisle and I want to call him dad."

Twinkle didn't ask for money or jewellery she asked for love, her father's hand.
Everyone agreed to it and got twinkle ready for the marriage.

Lockwood's came back to see how there daughter in law would be and were really happy to see Twinkle dressed in bridal gown. Twinkle looked even more prettier than Tina and she was playing with her fingers. Lockwood's were awed seeing her innocence, the way she was shy. They felt that Tina did a good work by running away.

Nina felt the feeling of mother as soon as she laid her eyes on Twinkle, Nicholas was on cloud nine. Everyone welcomed Twinkle with happiness.

But Andrew didn't know that he was getting married to Twinkle and not Tina. When he was about to climb the stage his grandfather called him aside and asked him to promise that he will not stop this marriage at any cost. Even if there is change of bride he should not stop this marriage.

Andrew chuckled and promised his grandpa that he would not stop this marriage. He very well know that how can they change the bride. He thought that his grandpa was pulling his leg.

Will he stop the marriage after knowing that he is getting married to a different bride? Or will he keep up his promise and marry the new bride? Or will he go searching for Tina?