CHAPTER 15

ANDREW POV

I'm not able to forget the kiss. Her lips, her taste, everything was just mind blowing. I had kissed many girls, but none gave me the satisfaction. But I was not ready to accept this feeling. She is a bitch, a whore. She took away Tina from me. Andrew she is trying to manipulate you. This is one of her attics. Don't fall for it. Remember you only love Tina.

I tried forgetting it, but I couldn't. It started disturbing even more. I felt more hatred towards her. Somewhere I started feeling for her, but I don't want to accept it.

I will not allow her to stay in peace. I should not have any soft corner on her. I will make her life a living hell. With that I made her sleep on the floor. I felt bad for making her sleep on the floor, as it was really very cold. But I couldn't show her the concern.

I slept after awhile. Morning when I woke up, I noticed that Twinkle had already left the room. So with peace of mind, I got up and freshened. When I had got down, everyone were already present in the hall. We all greeted each other and went to the dining table and had our breakfast. Twinkle maybe a bitch, but her cooking. It's fabulous, no one can beat her in it. Before I use to skip breakfast, Martha used to get angry. But now I wait for the breakfast.

Later I went to work. Even while working my mind was drifting back to kiss. She didn't even react to the kiss, why the hell am I affected by it so much? Maybe I should talk to Micheal! He will help me. With that thought I took my mobile, but later remembered the fight.

Now because of this bitch, I lost my friend. God what is she doing? Why did she some into my life? I lost Tina, Michael, even Martha is avoiding me. Even grandpa likes her more, that's the reason he got me married to her. She is stealing my happiness. Andrew get a control over yourself. Your better than this. Don't let her disturb you.

With that thought I started working. I was quite busy thankfully. Work had diverted my attention from her.

NINA POV

I saw Twinkle cleaning  the kitchen. This would be the best time to have a conversation with her.

"What are you doing Twinkle?" I asked her.

"Just cleaning Nina. I was bored so, I thought of cleaning." she replied.

"Good! I'm happy that without we telling your place in this house, you yourself have understood."

"I didn't understand!"

"Jade had told me everything about you and your mom. How you people cheated. You can never be my son's wife. We respect Andrew's grandfather that's the reason your still here. But I will Search for a new bride for my son."

"Nina but I didn't do anything."

"You don't have any rights to call me Nina. You will remain as a servant in this house. You will never become my daughter-in-law. You better understand it. The faster you understand, the better it would be." saying I left the kitchen.

I can never accept her as my daughter-in-law. The way she was flirting and dancing with Micheal on the wedding. She is no less. As mother as daughter. Sighing! I planned to call my friend Lucy. Lucy's daughter April and my son are classmates. April loved Andrew. Even Andrew likes April. Maybe they both could make a great couple. I should talk to Lucy as soon as possible.

I can't see my son sad. He never spoke to us properly from the day of marriage. He is not happy with this marriage. I want my son happy for that I am ready to do anything.

TWINKLE POV

Nina's words hurt me very badly. I started being happy that I got a family. But God didn't want me to be happy. The family got few hours ago was not hers anymore.

From that day I use work like a servant in this house. Grandpa or Melvin didn't know about this. Grandpa would always stay in his room or in the garden. And Melvin used to go to business trips.

There is only little difference between the dad's house and in-law's. In dad's house I was tortured in both ways, physical and verbal. But here I was tortured only verbally. I came to know that evwn Sheryl hates me. That's the reason she didn't speak to me that day I had entered this house.

Nina said that Melvin or grandpa should not know about any of this. So I use to act everyday. Even Andrew avoids me. The only time we see each other is during breakfast and dinner. As grandpa made it compulsory that everyone should eat together.

Everyday I use to cook, clean and spend some time with grandpa listening to his stories. He loves me so much and I love him too. He use to tell me about grandma. That she was like me, sweet and innocent.

Mornings after I wakeup I keep Andrew's clothes, wallet and his necessary things ready. This is the only work which I enjoyed doing. Even Andrew use to wear the suits I had arranged. Then I cook for everyone. According to Nina I should not sit with them to eat. So once everyone completes there breakfast I have mine.

Days went by like this. One day while I was gardening my chain slipped and fell. The chain which my mother had given me as her remembrance. I cried hours together. This was the only thing I had and the only thing that encouraged me to live. Now even this is broken. Even my mom left me. No one likes me, that's the reason everyone keeps living me. First my mom, then my dad, grandpa Lucas, Martha. No one likes me. I am bad luck. But I don't blame anyone for leaving me. I don't like myself then how will others like me.

I only had to do grocery shopping. Andrew's bodyguard Luke use to tag along with me to help me. I found a brother in him. He always use to tell me that be wished he had a sister like me. I am so happy to get a brother like Luke.

He even introduced his wife to me, Susan. She is really very beautiful. Even she likes me. When I go out for grocery shopping I meet her and have some chat with her. Luke knows everything about my life. So he is very possessive about me.