CHAPTER 13

ANDREW POV

As soon as I entered Twinkle's room, I saw her lost in her thoughts. It was the most routine thing, I entering the door and she being lost in her thoughts. This is the only work she does, getting lost in thoughts. I went to the bed and yanked her out of the bed. I slapped her, once, twice but there was no reply from her. She didn't even struggle to get rid of my hold. I made my grip on her arm even more tighter.

She was numb. She didn't react to anything I did. Was the night so amazing for her that she is still thinking about it. I was tired of this stupid behavior of her. I grabbed her face and kissed her senseless. She was not reacting which frustrated me more. Her lips were so soft and welcoming. I wanted her to react, I wanted her to kiss me back. I pulled back to see her reaction but she was still numb.

Was the experience of spending a night with Michael so good that, she can't even feel me kissing her. I pulled her face again for another kiss. This time I wanted more of her. I wanted to taste her, so I licked her lower lip asking for entrance. She still didn't react. So I pulled her body towards me. Both are body's were touching, there was no gap between us. Her chest was touching mine. I bit her bottom lip, which led it to bleed. She hissed and opened her mouth. I took this as a chance and entered and explored the insides. She was so sweet. Her taste was like a drug. It was making me loose my mind. By this time tears were falling like streams from her eyes. Immediately I pulled back and regretted kissing her. I left her room and went back to my room.

Even after going to my room, my mind was still thinking about the kiss. The scene kept on replying in my mind. Why did I kiss her? Why was it effecting me? By kissing her did I cheat on Tina? To top all this, why did I enjoy the kiss?

I was getting distracted with this questions that kept repeating in my mind. I went to shower. Even while showering I could only see her lips. I could still feel her lips on me. I wanted to kiss her again and again.

Even shower couldn't clear my mind. I wanted a drink very badly. Maybe I get drunk I will forget her lips. I regretted kissing her, but I didn't regret loving the kiss. It was the best kiss I ever had. I wish she kissed me back.

So I drove to a nearby pub. When I parked my car, noticed my mobile ringing. I answered the call without checking who has called which I regretted later.
"Why are you calling me now? " I asked my dad.

"Well hello to you to son. I have called  to inform you about your grandfather. He wants to spend some time with you and Twinkle. So he wants you both to stay with us for few months." dad replied.

"Dad why is this sudden plan. We both are not coming. I am busy. Twinkle will come if you want, but I will not come."

"No can do son. I am not going to listen any of your blabbers. So you don't have choice. You're coming home today."

He cut the call before I reply. I don't want to go but at the same time, I don't want to go against grandfather's wish. So now I have to face Twinkle again.

MARTHA POV

As soon as I entered the house, I directly went to see what my daughter is doing. I hope she is doing well. Did she eat properly? Did she take the medicine? The whole time I was spending with my sister, my mind was drifting back to Twinkle.

I opened the door and saw tears flowing from my daughter's eyes. I rushed to her.

"Twinkle! Baby tell me what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her. I went forward to hug her, but she flinched.

Until now I didn't notice her properly. She was in a shirt which surely is not Andrew's. Her body was covered with bruises. Her lip was bleeding. She had belt marks on her body, which clearly indicates that someone had hit her. But the question is who?